Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now ready to go to bed, but in the blind spot doing what she might be doing every night before she goes to sleep. 

They need to change to camera angels in that room. She is not the first one to be in the blind spot for period of time. 

6 hours ago, hayaxi said:

And now ready to go to bed, but in the blind spot doing what she might be doing every night before she goes to sleep. 

They need to change to camera angels in that room. She is not the first one to be in the blind spot for period of time. 

There's a mirror on the wall in that blind spot, girls spend a lot of time there because they spend a lot of time in front of mirrors :biggrin: I doubt it's anything more than that

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Benfold said:

There's a mirror on the wall in that blind spot, girls spend a lot of time there because they spend a lot of time in front of mirrors :biggrin: I doubt it's anything more than that

My Belle:heart: would spend most of her naked time in the room there. I was very frustrating but I don't imagine for one second it was a deliberate attempt to stop of us seeing her. The only time it might be is when they change there especially those who go there after a shower when they hold their panties then they go there for a couple of seconds and hey presto their on. But nearly always it's just the bad camera angles because of the nature of the room.