Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Im afraid Michelle is just a tease

Course she is. You can't tell me rubbing as she did wouldn't arouse her if she was interested! I could be wrong but I'll be surprised if she gives us what we want tonight. Still I'll be tuning in when she come back :blush:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, beautyview said:

michelle knows the forums i saw her cell phone 3 days ago, she can read all about her

Many of the girls read CC, some have even posted and messaged members here, which is why it is so bad that many people insult them and call them bad names. They are real people with real feelings, no matter how 'fake' people think their shows might be

• Upvote 5

I think it is great that Michelle does that little show. The cold did bring her back during her first weeks, and it is obvious (just look at the way she pulled that bedsheet) that she is unconfortable with full nudity with her roommates. Now I hope she'll let loose a bit and try to find a little pleasure instead of just pretending like on MFC ::)

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I think it is great that Michelle does that little show. The cold did bring her back during her first weeks, and it is obvious (just look at the way she pulled that bedsheet) that she is unconfortable with full nudity with her roommates. Now I hope she'll let loose a bit and try to find a little pleasure instead of just pretending like on MFC ::)

Isn't it past your bedtime Candy? See you've got me expecting now and I know I'm gonna be disappointed :cry:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Many of the girls read CC, some have even posted and messaged members here, which is why it is so bad that many people insult them and call them bad names. They are real people with real feelings, no matter how 'fake' people think their shows might be

i´m not saying that is bad, is just that many people in other forum don´t believe me about this, but i ´m sure that michelle is not in cc, she is in other forum, cause i saw her cell phone. i like that she read that we writte about her, i hope that se doesn´t blocked the cams again. ja ja 

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Well said Ben, Can't believe some of the stuff people throw at them....:angry:

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Benfold excuse, I do not know if they read our comments but it was for me to be ready to receive more or less heavy criticism, whether participating in RLC, they know what people want from them, if rightly decided not to give it, must suffer the consequences, otherwise it can always go for the maids