Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, CowArt said:

If I heard her correct on the phone just now, she said that "my girls will be back", and "we will have a little party, then I go to the airport".

Hope that is the case, she is a lovely girl and at least tried to be involved with things, she is not the type of girl for a long term stay though, i wish her all the best !

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CowArt said:

If I heard her correct on the phone just now, she said that "my girls will be back", and "we will have a little party, then I go to the airport".

Thanks Cow. Hey its Wednesday night guys, it could be a lively party..... Not :dodgy:

5 minutes ago, CowArt said:

It sounds like it could be some exciting things to take part of. Then you just have to wait and see. Nice. ✨?????

10 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Phonecall #2, voice sounded like a boy/man. Some snippets:

"you can have dinner at my place"

"I have some cheese and meat, you can bring a bottle of wine"

"The girls will come later".

We get real hope, that there will not be a new UM, right once the guests are on their way into the B2 ?

42 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

It sounds like it could be some exciting things to take part of. Then you just have to wait and see. Nice. ✨?????

Yes, after Sia leaves...

41 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i don't hate SIA but i want to say "Good Riddance" and have a good life out of RLC's cams

She do look like a nice woman, but just don't fit the B1/2 appartments.

58 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Bring back Megan and My Belle :heart: for Xmas. Allow them to share the big room. Megan having dumped her BF will now be free to experience full pleasure with MY Belle :heart: every night. if Michelle doesn't want to get upstaged she'll have to join in. Of course none of this is real but I wish it was.

Saw some old videos. Would like Danaya and Adele back together, they had some great times. But would love to see Megan again to, best face and ass ever on RLC, and the tits not far behind either. But want her back in the same appartment with Irma and Ilona. She seemed to want to be playful against Ilona, and Irma could bring out the fun in most girls, except the once that really doesn't fit in RLC, or likes her kindness and free spirit (Layla...)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Frankster said:

Saw some old videos. Would like Danaya and Adele back together, they had some great times. But would love to see Megan again to, best face and ass ever on RLC, and the tits not far behind either. But want her back in the same appartment with Irma and Ilona. She seemed to want to be playful against Ilona, and Irma could bring out the fun in most girls, except the once that really doesn't fit in RLC, or likes her kindness and free spirit (Layla...)

I agree with Danaya but could care less about Adele.