Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I would love to see the agreement or contract, if there is such a thing, these people sign when they come into one of these apartments. Does the agreement address how the apartment is to be maintain?  Does it lay out any guidelines for behaviour, outside of the usual no smoking, no drugs in view.. etc.. etc..  I for one, would really like to know what is expected.  Do you figure if we complain enough RLC does not ask certain ones back?

For instance,  I noticed Anabel and Efm were fucking like junkyard dogs over at Nelly and Bogdan's place.  Yet when they get their own apartment (Which BTW, is nicer than my house and I live in the USA and own a coin /jewelry store) they suddenly act like they've been married 30 years and don't even engaged in sex anymore. Come to think of it, my wife and I have been together almost 30-years and we engage many more times a week then they do now.  And we're old farts! Ya think RLC mighta got played there? Do you think RLC even listens when we complain>?  Do you think RLC reads the posts in here?  Inquiring minds would like to know.    :huh:

• Upvote 2