Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

now Danaya can get back to business !! I was hoping that she would be more open this time around

I Agree.  I don't want to see the same cadaver mast under the covers, with very little movement...I shouldn't have to guess what someone is doing on RLC.  If I were RLC, I would have made that part of the discussion about coming back.

Just Sayin'

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Danaya is a little excited on the phone now

I had forgot how animated she gets, and her facial expression are priceless, especially the one when Ilona was beating the crap out of her computer because Mikey dowloaded a virus to it anfd it quit working !!! Oh shit I am laughing again LOLOL

Il y a 5 minutes, Thestarider a dit:

Je l' en avais oublié commentaire animée obtient Elle, et son expression faciale inestimables de Sont, en Particulier Celui where Ilona battait la merde hors de fils Mikey ordinateur Parcé à virus non téléchargée Qui lui ANFD il Cesser de Travailler !!! Oh merde, je suis de nouveau rire LOLOL

ILONALAPTODEAD.gif

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Oh good Danaya is back ?. Last time she was here she was sooo lethargic I really began to worry about her health, so sexy. Hopefully she's not taking medical suppositories up her ass this time.

if she is I wouldn't mind see her put one in !!:biggrin::biggrin:

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I see danaya is the same as before in bed all covered up that's what we will get her whole time there

It seems to be cold in B2-she had space heater right next to her earlier and Michelle was wrapped up like a mummy (altho she was still alive, )