Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

After the events of the last 24 hours, b-2 has in my opinion become something of a farce. After the dates they kept last night, the so called "so much in love" syndrome of Michelle and Candy with their alleged partners at home is pure hypocrisy on their behalf and the way Michelle was beside herself in her rush to get out this afternoon for probably more of the same is a reflection of her so called "sincerity". Add to that the way the NV cams failed to operate is another indication of the way we are being conned by these two. Has there been any maintenance today to fix the cams - no of course not and I bet they work tonight!  

No problem with Sia; she is just a young lady who as far as we know has no committed partner back home and appears quite happy in her newly found local "friendship" so presumably it's Candy's turn to hold the fort this afternoon so the apartment is at least occupied.

Do I sound disgruntled? Probably yes but more to the point I don't like having the piss taken out of me and my fellow viewers. :angry:

I couldn't agree more!!  There is not a faithful bone in any of these girls bodies!!!  When the cats away the mice will play apparently.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Agreed with both of you. 

Cut the number of appartments, keep the best. Get rid of one of the barcelona appartments : all I see  on barca2 thread is complaints, moans, whines, and even anger, so it is clear that RLC missed their target. Half the number of girls to recruit = better profiles, better screenings.

Then focus on the appartments you have : improve the quality of the cams, solve network/IT bottlenecks in these appartments, add more cams and more angles (barc1 bathroom, and V&T cam quality as a priority).

Then, RLC will be 100% more enjoyable. Quality over quantity, all day.

For example : Jessica is probably the best girl currently in barcelona (all apparments combined). Just imagine one second : a better cam setup in the bathroom (so that we could, duh, see the bathtub, and whatever she is doing her), and working internet in her room so that she can work in her room. If RLC were not such misers ...

That's pure BS, i don't see the point of having b2 disappearing and i don't think it would improves anything to delete a al girl appt since ( for me) it's one of the few worth watching appt even tho right now the cast kinda suck ( in both appt ) ...

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Agreed with both of you. 

Cut the number of appartments, keep the best. Get rid of one of the barcelona appartments : all I see  on barca2 thread is complaints, moans, whines, and even anger, so it is clear that RLC missed their target. Half the number of girls to recruit = better profiles, better screenings.

Then focus on the appartments you have : improve the quality of the cams, solve network/IT bottlenecks in these appartments, add more cams and more angles (barc1 bathroom, and V&T cam quality as a priority).

For example : Jessica is probably the best girl currently in barcelona (all apparments combined). Just imagine one second : a better cam setup in the bathroom (so that we could, duh, see the bathtub, and whatever she is doing her), and working internet in her room so that she can work in her room. If RLC were not such misers ...

I don't have a problem with the two all girls apartments per se, they just need to be managed better. All the comments regarding the quality of cam transmissions and IT problems are spot on and the drag during peak viewing time does my head in. but not being an IT person I can only presume it's something to do with the RLC server being overloaded? It's a shame since the girls in b-1 all have different personalities but gel brilliantly. If b-2 had similar girls who also gelled as well as b-1 I guess we would all be in seventh heaven but sadly it's not to be at the moment.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Agreed with both of you. 

The thing it Jessica is that although she is constantly giving a show and the camming could be in a better position for us - the LR in B1 needs 3 good cameras and all it has is 2 adequate ones, well Cam 2 gives good pics but should be slightly higher up - she never forgets about RLC customers. Part of this is real life and part of it is entertainment but you need to get the balance right as I think Irma and Belle did - there was a lot of very real stuff happening to Belle but until the last 5-6 days despite lights and Michelle trying to thwart her, she still attempted to entertain as well as just being entertaining - but Jessica is just concentrating on the latter and doing it very successfully.

Michelle and Candy - what is real with them? And certainly any entertainment particularly by Michelle seems either overly planned or overly controlled as in "I have just had this idea ..." "Right you've seen enough for now but wait for later." Michelle and My Belle could have put on great shows and for taht you have to understand that because of Belle's personality she finds it difficult to take the lead and even when she tried with the massage Michelle just blocked her but if Michelle had started parties on other days I have no doubt belle would not only have joined in but done quite a bit. Candy is clearly even less of a leader than Belle so this is all down to Michelle. Sia feels like a fish out of water who is trying her best but she clearly did not quite expect the antics of Belle and then when Michelle tempts here and she tries to get involved, Michelle soon makes it clear who is in control.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, wathou said:

That's pure BS, i don't see the point of having b2 disappearing and i don't think it would improves anything to delete a al girl appt since ( for me) it's one of the few worth watching appt even tho right now the cast kinda suck ( in both appt ) ...

Fine, my point was more about having less appartments and more camera and recruiting quality. If people can't live with 2 barcelona apparts, fine, keep them, get rid of one couple or two. Whatever.

That been said, I still believe that the low quality of the current cast is the consequence of the need to constantly renew a cast of 6 girls with short term stays, thus the over reliance on girl cooptation.

But fine for me to have 2 girls appartments. I still maintain the need for better quality over quantity.

• Upvote 5

i think sia and michelle go to meet the spanish guys how she was dress she put parfum before she wash her pussy on bthroom michelle all her behaviour whisper with candy 

let see if they return late from there date if they go directly to take a shower

• Upvote 1

i don't see hardly any focus problems except for maybe Maya & Stepan hallway, but i don't mind.

i don't see my thumbnails out of focus, ever.

the stand up lamps, B2 LR is only annoying when its turned up high (probably a 3 way bulb)

it kills the color (?) and is quite glaring. when its off there is no color either.

I think the silent majority is generaly happy with the service.

thanks RLC for adding links to the camming sites, i think that will quench some of the camming complaints.

good move by mgmt.

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I don't have a problem with the two all girls apartments per se, they just need to be managed better. All the comments regarding the quality of cam transmissions and IT problems are spot on and the drag during peak viewing time does my head in. but not being an IT person I can only presume it's something to do with the RLC server being overloaded? It's a shame since the girls in b-1 all have different personalities but gel brilliantly. If b-2 had similar girls who also gelled as well as b-1 I guess we would all be in seventh heaven but sadly it's not to be at the moment.

Totally agree. Girls enter and leave these apartment frequently. I get bored with the tenants who've been here forever in the other apps. They all have different personalities which is what makes it interesting. It can be dull sometimes but they're still easy on the eye and every now and again they surprise you. 2 apartments definately better than 1 because if my maths (or math if your in USA) are correct, that means twice a many girls :blush: Just my thoughts guys...

2 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Fine, my point was more about having less appartments and more camera and recruiting quality. If people can't live with 2 barcelona apparts, fine, keep them, get rid of one couple or two. Whatever.

That been said, I still believe that the low quality of the current cast is the consequence of the need to constantly renew a cast of 6 girls with short term stays, thus the over reliance on girl cooptation.

But fine for me to have 2 girls appartments. I still maintain the need for better quality over quantity.

I don't know if you were on RLC 1-2 years ago, but the quality ( quality of cams, placement, number, ...) that RLC is offering us now is quiete great ( even if we always can argue that there are a few blindspot ex: b2 balcony. But perfection doesn't exist and if rlc doesn't put a cam on the bacony maybe there is a reason ( i know one)).

About the "quality" of the cast same shite, i don't know if u remember when the b1 appartement oppen NOTHING happend ( even k&k nothing realy happend just some baits) but everyone was happy ( and i still am)  because an only girl appartement with new girs every month or so is GREAT. When irma, ilona, lola arrived and B2 opened the lez-ish thing heppend and nothing like that happend before so everyone has now his hope up, and girls naked doesn't suffise anymore. Even tho the cast right now is not the best, i think we can still wait a while before a "irma, ilona, belle , lolla , ..." cast happen again. And downsized the all girls appt won't do a single thing.
PS sorry for my bad english it's not my first language :) 

5 minutes ago, West_California said:

i don't see hardly any focus problems except for maybe Maya & Stepan hallway, but i don't mind.

i don't see my thumbnails out of focus, ever.

the stand up lamps, B2 LR is only annoying when its turned up high (probably a 3 way bulb)

it kills the color (?) and is quite glaring. when its off there is no color either.

I think the silent majority is generaly happy with the service.

thanks RLC for adding links to the camming sites, i think that will quench some of the camming complaints.

good move by mgmt.

This was not RLC doing , but a collaboration between StnCld and the Administrator of CamCaps that allowed this to happen

• Upvote 1