Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 7 minutes, happyone a dit :

certainement parce que le gars est directeur d'une société de garde d'enfants, et ces innocentes jeunes filles de bonne famille lui demande pour faire un peu de baby sitting dans la semaine!!!! c'est comme cela qu'elles ont cette vie de rêve et de voyage à longueur d'année, en gardant les petits enfants et en fabriquant des cierges pour les églises!!!!!:sleepy:

Certainly because the guy is director of a child care company, and these innocent young girls of good family ask him to do a little baby sitting in the week !!!! This is how they have this life of dream and travel all year long, keeping small children and making candles for churches !!!!!:sleepy:

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well he has you all fooled ::) just look back at how much respect that Melina showed this guy !!! Why would Jessica show him her passport and ID ??? Like who else will help her ???

She was looking at that before he came into the kitchen, I personally don't think he has anything to do with RLC, but maybe he is connected some other way, a club owner or something to do with modelling perhaps.

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

She was looking at that before he came into the kitchen, I personally don't think he has anything to do with RLC, but maybe he is connected some other way, a club owner or something to do with modelling perhaps.

this makes more sense to me-good thought especially RLC goes under maintenence whenever their staff shows up