Leora - Home Activities #78

Nicholas

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

People aren’t allowed to post anything else than positive things here , it is only about praising  .. whenever anyone posts the real situation ( which is boredom and repeat at the maximum level and whoever doesn’t  see it is definitely prejudiced for Leora ) he/she either belongs to the haters or to the people who want to make Leora feel bad ( because apparently she takes so much notice of the comments posted here .. ) . 

A woman that plays with two men over their feelings , a woman that she’s screwing a guy in Prague but at the same time keeps “ alive “ a whatever relationship she has with her ex , a woman that she’s joking with a guy in Prague by not allowing him have a normal relationship with her  for whatever reasons ( that we can’t comment or post here our thoughts because poor Santa Leora de Krasnoyarsk can’t be hurt and feel sad by the comments against her ) . 

Then you can wonder why it is so quiet here . As always , my opinion of course ☺️

You are Jim?? 

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Wouldn't it be awesome if this forum was more enticing than Leora, but we all watched her a little bit as well?

Jugg, you are correct. That is why I am watching Leora, who has been dividing her time between the food that she is cooking, with her dancing, while doing so. And, presently blessing us with her ambience in her bed room.  On one monitor, and posting here on the other monitor. 😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, RdKing said:

You are Jim?? 

No ☺️ But I don’t think i interfered in a bad way giving my opinion at the last sentence made by ash , except if it was supposed to be a one to one dialogue between jimbo and ash . 

• Sad 4

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Apparently no show tonight, judging how she is dressed. Looks like she'll go straight to bed.

As not mentioned again, she has changed 2 or 3 times and now it looks like she won't go to bed without doing one of her shows. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1