Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Hot water must not be working-after Candy workout before they went out today, Candy heated water in a bowl-got in tub

back to cam of course and washed from that bowl.  Michelle hasnt showered for awhile and have not seen Danaya shower yer

Think Danaya washed 1 boob then ran out of water...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, happyone said:

Hot water must not be working-after Candy workout before they went out today, Candy heated water in a bowl-got in tub

back to cam of course and washed from that bowl.  Michelle hasnt showered for awhile and have not seen Danaya shower yer

I will point out that My Belle:heart:'s constant problems with hot water proved a bonus because while she enjoyed the hot shower in B2 the one time it worked, it went like B1 and steamed up the camera so actually I was glad it didn't work for her.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I will point out that My Belle:heart:'s constant problems with hot water proved a bonus because while she enjoyed the hot shower in B2 the one time it worked, it went like B1 and steamed up the camera so actually I was glad it didn't work for her.

what a stinking predicament that is