Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, F219 said:

:biggrin:  Nope.  I will be back to work in a couple of weeks and I'll be back to just reading from time to time.

I think this goes well

. The whole purpose was to release all the questions about when they went etc. Now it's more than I like "watches" them in and out, hopefully will benefit everyone.

Just now, Noldus said:

I think this goes well

. The whole purpose was to release all the questions about when they went etc. Now it's more than I like "watches" them in and out, hopefully will benefit everyone.

Well said.

il y a 18 minutes, Noldus dit:

On dirait Qu'ils Ont Acheté l'arbre de Noël .. Un peu tard, maïs à temps pour Noël orthodoxe le 7 Janvier

Voilà pourquoi samedi soir, même si l'ont pas vu um oblige Je ne pense pas qu'il y eut un soir sans avoir invité pour eux noel Chretien ne représente rien

Karol is arriving certainly very late in the day or even in the evening and time to be done to the cam and to the other girl that is why the maintenance is to stay long and before it arrives there was a team of cleaning for the house all the day
There is no pre-work that he had an evening by being either saying in maintenance