Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 25/12/2016 at 2:57 PM, Thestarider said:

You know what I find good about Michelle getting the queens lair, instead of Aphrodite Danaya. Absolutely nothing. Michelle is nothing more than a second rate cam girl, but the Aphrodite has brought the membership of RLC and CC many months of laughter and good memories. I have said this before, the new Emporer in Barcelona is an IDIOT. The person does not make a pimple on Nora's ass, and has ruined such a great project that she created, and brought so many members and lurkers to RLC. Kamilla. and Kristy, and hopefully now Heidi will continue to carry on the true Barcelona Project in Moscow. 

Could not agree LESS with you Tes..don't find Dana minimal fun to watch(but love her big natural tits)regard the ks only starting to like kamila because she for some started to be more open and not hide like the other one.About Michelle kind of agree.Heidi don't cair about her.The true queen of rlc for me it's Irma.

• Upvote 1