Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Not that I can see any of it but I always I said if the girls bate under cover then it is a start. OK Belle and Danaya never got around to it, but if they don't do hidden bates there is (a near) zero possibility of us ever seeing it whereas one day with some alcohol with them or if they want to return possibly with a better contract then they might just do what we want to see. Nicole's getting close ... I wish there was more sign from jess as I don't really count the bath bates. Mind you if they bate like Kristy it probably wouldn't be worth seeing anyway.

Totally wrong BB

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That just means that she didn't want it from Danaya!

Yes I sometimes said that about Belle and Lola and Belel and Anna but Michelle as well as escaping to the balcony after she got Sia hot was also reluctant to get involved with her friend Belle so either she doesn't really like girls (and there is plenty of footage of her camming not doing stuff with girls) or she'll only perform with them if money is being paid .. which fits in with my view of her.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Nick said:

she is laughing     on us, I think Karol better then Michele even she did under cover was more interesting then Michel in my book she is cone artist Danya  tried with Michel she stop her, if Michel bats the way she dose on cam I understand and she piss is me of when she puts pillows front of the cam    

Give me your phone number in a PM and I will toss my head and moan for you and it won't cost you a dime!!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't agree with the whole.....bating under cover thing.  I'm sorry!!

Yeah it's annoying. I am just hoping it's a gateway bate. When people write on here that not every girl bates as some justification for the almost non-existent rate of masturbation of the Barcelona girls, it makes me laugh because of the vastness of the disparity. 62% of UK women (not sure of the age range and it could be older women do it more frequently) masturbate 150 times a year so for a 3 month stay of 6 girls, you should expect 3 of them to bate almost 40 times ... that's how much we are being robbed of real life. Apparently 1 in 7 can get it over with in less than 5 minutes which might explain Kristy and Belle amongst others. But even if you think these are high and represent the other sexed nature of us Brits then it is still plain to see that something is very false here. RLC is not in the business of making bating a condition of being in the apartment but it really ought to be a question that is asked before they come because some of these are highly sexed girls who need locks on their doors.

• Upvote 1