Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Noldus has gone out to party for the NY, you lot will have to cover for him.

I am also leaving shortly, Happy New Year to all of you (well not all of you, but some of you :biggrin:)

same to you Ben- enjoy & be safe:biggrin::biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Noldus has gone out to party for the NY, you lot will have to cover for him.

I am also leaving shortly, Happy New Year to all of you (well not all of you, but some of you :biggrin:)

same to you ben have fun out there

• Upvote 1

Oh well that just shows how much I know - I'm going to give up on this prediction lark for the new Year Lol. 

Anyway good people of CC, I'm getting harassed to get things tidied up to conform with this ancient Scottish ritual of having the house tidy for the bells so I won't be seeing much tonight. May I wish you all a happy New Year and hope for more good voyeurism in 2017  

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Oh well that just shows how much I know - I'm going to give up on this prediction lark for the new Year Lol. 

Anyway good people of CC, I'm getting harassed to get things tidied up to conform with this ancient Scottish ritual of having the house tidy for the bells so I won't be seeing much tonight. May I wish you all a happy New Year and hope for more good voyeurism in 2017  

same too you

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Sergio said:

with a little bit of selfishness, I hope this night nothing happens, I begin to work now and finish tomorrow morning at 10, I wish you a Happy New Year to all and a beautiful 2017

same to you Sergio