Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Frankster said:

The problem is that it's only 2 other appartments to watch, and B1 it's PC watching and sleeping, and KKH it's getting coffee into a drunk Heidi. Rest of the appartments aren't worth watching, even for Leora masturbating the same way as always.

I only watch the all girl apartments too Frank so I'm with you on this...:blush:

43 minutes ago, Frankster said:

The Michelle is fucking a RLC guy. They don't go under UM when Nicole brings guys home.

I agreed with your last post Frank, cos I do only watch B1, B2 and KK but sorry but 'Michelle is fucking a RLC guy under UM' That is absolutely ridiculous!!!

Standard UM turnaround time for girl leaving and new girl arriving is 12 hrs......

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sometimes guys, and I must admit I don't do this often. but it's great to step away from CC for a few hours and then sign in again and see all the total bullshit on here. Tonight is 1 of these nights!!!

B2 is UM because there must be a new girl coming in. Usually it takes about 10-12 hrs. Not sure why or what they do but that's the way it is! Michelle isn't shagging all of the RLC crew! There isn't a mass orgy going on when Candy has delayed her flight and is releasing all her sexual energy behind closed doors, with or without the help of the RLC team! Nicole hasn't gone to B2 because A) she isn't allowed and B) she's packed fuck all. new poll

I think we should start a new poll, but I'm not sure how often we should run it.

It should be the most ridiculous story off cam imaginable.... There are a few on here who would be challenging 1st prize..

Then again we could have another poll, the most ridiculous storey imaginable based on what we can see. Probably the same guys...:dodgy:

i respect your opinion but this is the most ridiculous story about b2 i'm sorry for you, ja ja 13 hours to interchange one girl,, yea i don;t be stupid.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, beautyview said:

i respect your opinion but this is the most ridiculous story about b2 i'm sorry for you, ja ja 13 hours to interchange one girl,, yea i don;t be stupid.

Currently there is a lot going on at RLC. ... K&K&H have a very nice party. ... S&M have nice and open sex. 

I also dislike the almost endless UM in the barcelona apartments a lot. .... but ... lets face it .... currently ... there is almost no difference between this apartments online or offline ... as long as nicole is not there, everything is boring as hell

2 minutes ago, beautyview said:

tell me how many girls have arrived to b2 in this months cause this apartments have been in um 9 times in this months, and always is the same apartment.

It is what it is.  There is nothing anyone can do about it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

It is what it is.  There is nothing anyone can do about it.

yea i know but i don;t understand why there are guys whose get angry when somebody talk bad about rlc, this is true, since michelle arrived to b2 this apartment has been many times um, all here saw her with a guy, the last night..