B1 - General Topic 2021 #48 (November)

Been a total fan of Holly I'm gonna say it again, RLC really needs to bring new people, new girls who do real parties who doesn't know all the tricks, who can offer us something different.

Holly is a bomba but I'm not going to pay just cos I like Holly because I know nothing is gonna happen, nothing is happening for long long time.

And I am here to watch this people parting, naked and having sex, if I want to see just a half naked girl doing nothing I can watch my 50 years old neighbor who is all day watching TV in underwear.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Ruben Hernandez said:

Been a total fan of Holly I'm gonna say it again, RLC really needs to bring new people, new girls who do real parties who doesn't know all the tricks, who can offer us something different.

Holly is a bomba but I'm not going to pay just cos I like Holly because I know nothing is gonna happen, nothing is happening for long long time.

And I am here to watch this people parting, naked and having sex, if I want to see just a half naked girl doing nothing I can watch my 50 years old neighbor who is all day watching TV in underwear.

Still , I believe that the neighbor doesn’t have Holly’s body 😉 But you are right in what you wish to watch as that’s what the majority wishes too I think . Let’s see , maybe we soon get surprised ( but not with B1 partying for sure .. ) 

• Upvote 1