B1 - General Topic 2021 #48 (November)

22 minutes ago, Lena845 said:

I can now tell the difference between these two since Lia dyed her hair a bit lighter

Yes it may soon be the blond-twin or the non-blond-twin, Mia is the one who generally wears wristband on right wrist and also glasses for reading etc. Mia has pink phone, Lia white phone. Don't know how I ever used to get them mixed up 😉 BTW has anyone noticed any distinguishing reliable differences in character/behaviour: is one more wacky or outgoing than the other for example?

Sorry thought I had wrong section but they ARE in B1 now (not B4) confusion reigns ...

Edited by misterme
clarification of clarification
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, misterme said:

Yes it may soon be the blond-twin or the non-blond-twin, Mia is the one who generally wears wristband on right wrist and also glasses for reading etc. Mia has pink phone, Lia white phone. Don't know how I ever used to get them mixed up 😉 BTW has anyone noticed any distinguishing reliable differences in character/behaviour: is one more wacky or outgoing than the other for example?

To me one is a normal person and the other is more like a Robot. The one that is sometimes in a conference call on her cellphone is the robot.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

To me one is a normal person and the other is more like a Robot. The one that is sometimes in a conference call on her cellphone is the robot.

if with the glasses and wristband that is Mia, learning Spanish I think

Sometime ago I posted that Lia was on the phone with the dark haired guy that used to sleep (literally) with the two of them. She was very angry and, in English, kept saying "I told you 10 times you need to choose. So what are you going to do?" I bring it up because later that night she got into a heated discussion with Mia and I am sure it was over this guy. When they went to sleep both turned their backs on the other twin, but I could see it was some time before either fell asleep. So I think Mia is out with the dark haired guy and Lia is not with him anymore thus he doesn't come over and sleep with them. Mia goes to him. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Sometime ago I posted that Lia was on the phone with the dark haired guy that used to sleep (literally) with the two of them. She was very angry and, in English, kept saying "I told you 10 times you need to choose. So what are you going to do?" I bring it up because later that night she got into a heated discussion with Mia and I am sure it was over this guy. When they went to sleep both turned their backs on the other twin, but I could see it was some time before either fell asleep. So I think Mia is out with the dark haired guy and Lia is not with him anymore thus he doesn't come over and sleep with them. Mia goes to him. 

Lia was engaged to him and they have broken off the engagement .. If Mia meets him now, is just speculation

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

Lia was engaged to him and they have broken off the engagement .. If Mia meets him now, is just speculation

Everything that comes from the twins as a statement should be evaluated very carefully. The whole events with the guy could be a lie, or even that it is now over with the guy could be a lie. The girls perform RLC in a very calculating, teasing shows oriented way.

The only fact is that once again there was no sex to be seen. How many nights did the girls spend with this guy? But nothing happend?!? RLC should finally kick them out.

• Haha 1