B1 - General Topic 2021 #48 (November)

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And what about Leora ? 27 months and she hasn’t made even one friend that wants to visit her in her apartment and have a tea or coffee or watch TV together ? It can go on and on with these differences , so , I better stop it here 😃

Whataboutism is not helpful. The question is why all these girls are still in the project, even though they censor their private so extrem.

RLC should kick out all these bullshit show girls (like Anna, Lola, the Twins and Leora) and give some other girls a chance.

• Upvote 1

On 11/6/2021 at 12:34 PM, Ruben Hernandez said:

Been a total fan of Holly I'm gonna say it again, RLC really needs to bring new people, new girls who do real parties who doesn't know all the tricks, who can offer us something different.

Holly is a bomba but I'm not going to pay just cos I like Holly because I know nothing is gonna happen, nothing is happening for long long time.

And I am here to watch this people parting, naked and having sex, if I want to see just a half naked girl doing nothing I can watch my 50 years old neighbor who is all day watching TV in underwear.

But that's illegal...😏

On 11/6/2021 at 5:16 PM, Nenemoh7 said:

is someone have the real reason why rlc kicked the fantastic four and vamp?

is it really cuz of noise or visa or they have to study?

maybe a good russian soul can tell us really why cuz i dont get it why they r not relocate in another apt or b4

Noise...

They are relocated in Spain, but not in Barca, and obviously outside the project...

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Nice girls ... but all they do is fill a room ... Would probably be different if they could be separated, have their own personal space and not ALWAYS be together ... THEN we could have something ... 

I don't think RLC would pay for the operation...😏

46 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Whataboutism is not helpful. The question is why all these girls are still in the project, even though they censor their private so extrem.

RLC should kick out all these bullshit show girls (like Anna, Lola, the Twins and Leora) and give some other girls a chance.

No...The question actually is ''Why are you fucking bothered when you can see jack shit (apparently)''...😏

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Ok so RLC kicks out all the dead wood as you say. then you can all watch empty apartments all day & night and complain about the lack of realism.

it seems as if all you want is the occupants of RLC to fuck 24/7. This is not what it is all about, Real life is not like that. What you see is more real life than what you want

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, Rick273 said:

Ok so RLC kicks out all the dead wood as you say. then you can all watch empty apartments all day & night and complain about the lack of realism.

it seems as if all you want is the occupants of RLC to fuck 24/7. This is not what it is all about, Real life is not like that. What you see is more real life than what you want

Yes, first remove the dead wood, and then plant something new. 😀👍

BTW, Never have I said anything about a 24/7 fuck. What a shabby approach to mention some numbers here (that don't come from me) and then make it sound like I'm expecting something unrealistic. Only as it is now, that the girls hide everything from the camera, is pointless.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:
1 hour ago, ddhm said:

А какво ще кажете за Леора? 27 месеца и тя не си е намерила нито един приятел, който да иска да я посети в апартамента й и да пием чай или кафе или да гледаме телевизия заедно? Може да продължи и да продължава с тези разлики, така че по-добре да го спра тук 😃

Както и да е , да не спорим повече , просто ми се струва смешно да сравнявам нулевия социален живот на Леора ( доказано на камери ) дори с тези няколко неща , както казваш , които Нана ни е споделила . 

In the interest of truth,i will only say,without nagging and looking for confrontations,that Leora was visited one weekend from unknown to me man!It was ,i do not remember when,but long after Malia left!Stayed in the apartment for two days an one night.In the evening they watched TV in the LR,until late and talked,and then Leora went back to his room,and the young man went to sleep in Malia's former room!I also think i saw this person with her again after Malia left,but i don't remember the exact day!

19 minutes ago, redfan said:

I will only add, that they communicated in Russian.Apparently the man was Russian-speaking!

yes it is true that she does have a friend who visits her from time to time, finally friend is a big word because generally they hardly speak to each other and Leora often leaves him alone in the apartment, they have a rather strange friendship

• Thanks 1