B4 - General Topic 2021 #111 (November)

à l’instant, thinga69 a dit :

Je pense que Nana doit venir jusqu'à 23h ou elle dormira quelque part. Les transports publics à Barcelone se terminent à minuit en semaine sauf le vendredi.

Buffy est entrée dans le bain avec sa culotte, elle ne voulait pas montrer sa chatte à Daniela,  OMG

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Buffy est entrée dans le bain avec sa culotte, elle ne voulait pas montrer sa chatte à Daniela,  OMG

She took a shower today and she was ok. By what was say here today they are good friends so I don't know why she's hiding from Dani.

I think Buffy’s boobs , as soon as they get noticed from more and more people , will become some of the best ever seen here .. I hope she doesn’t prove a “ Serafima clone “ , that would be devastating 😔

So far , a pair of fantastic boobs appeared without trace of being shy . Let’s hope that she proves that she’s indeed a wild girl .. 😉 and that she can “ slay “ a lot with her tits 🤩🥳😋

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think Buffy’s boobs , as soon as they get noticed from more and more people , will become some of the best ever seen here .. I hope she doesn’t prove a “ Serafima clone “ , that would be devastating 😔

So far , a pair of fantastic boobs appeared without trace of being shy . Let’s hope that she proves that she’s indeed a wild girl .. 😉 and that she can “ slay “ a lot with her tits 🤩🥳😋

and she showed that .with a bath with panties...Cracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMAN  right