B4 - General Topic 2021 #111 (November)

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

There was nothing wrong with Serafima in her last visit, she showed every inch of her gorgeous body. The way you put that comment across is like saying she showed her tits and that's it. 🤬

It's a shame you post such a comment when in most of your posts defend the girls.

Serafima , confirmed by many sources , had a very problematic personality and character , if only Martina ( yes , the tenant ) could make a post here and describe things that have happened when she had to interact with her , could make lots of revelations about her . 

I preferred then to say nothing , but , adding a small hint isn’t that bad as I have indeed defended even her as she was just one more character and not everyone can be descent . 

The meaning of the post is that  , in my eyes , she never showed any kind of passion or interest like wanting to be in the project . Maybe for people like you and others , just touching herself and her pussy before sleeping at night day in and day out , was something really great and worth to watch . I am sorry , but for me wasn’t so and this comes from a guy who is an incredible “ big tits fan “ . I never saw anything more than what I described and ok , taking shower and that’s it . I don’t think I insulted her , I just said that for my eyes , that was just a presence of a woman in RLC and I don’t think she offered anything worth to watch .

We don’t agree obviously and that’s perfectly fine , what can we do ? I am here not only to watch beautiful women and ass , tits and pussy but also to observe , look and watch much deeper than the outside appearance of these people ,  that’s what my comment meant and what was all about . 

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

This is why B4 is a complicated place. It works in the summer since the girls can use the pool and sun baths. In the autumn and winter has little to do. And since is far away from the city the makes difficult visiting Barcelona's places. 

It depends on the tenants too , there have been great winters in the past when the girls used to go out , meet guys and sometimes invite them in the villa and throw some nice jakuzzi events ( Bruno can remember lots of that with his lovers there 😂

Unfortunately , we have two tenants now that aren’t interested in doing more , Nana won’t go further , it isn’t only that she brings guys in the apartment just for clickbait most probably but she also complains if the rest of the girls would like to invite others . And Radi , we know that she just loves the top cams and being a replay favorite and her actions are becoming more and more Leora’s copy/ paste ( calculated clicks .. ) 

We are left with Daniela and Buffy , who , according to rumors , she ( Buffy ) is a wild party girl . Unless we start seeing visitors of any kind ( male , female ) and especially newcomers like guys we saw while Tesla and Elian were part of RLC for example , I don’t think we can expect anything exciting .

We should also not forget that it might also be an RLC current problem , maybe the girls want to show and do more but the financial benefits for them are preventing from doing so . Let’s see what happens .. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Off topic, I saw Lorraine at Gina's which means that Lorraine & Anthony are back in Barcelona ? I have a feeling that Lorraine & Anthony will rejoin RLC in B4 in the master bedroom. In their last stay, they stopped by B1 for an evening few days before they joined RLC in B4. I guess we will know in the next few days.  

That will be a disaster , not again 😞

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Serafima 

The meaning of the post is that  , in my eyes , she never showed any kind of passion or interest like wanting to be in the project . Maybe for people like you and others , just touching herself and her pussy before sleeping at night day in and day out , was something really great and worth to watch . I am sorry , but for me wasn’t so and this comes from a guy who is an incredible “ big tits fan “ . I never saw anything more than what I described and ok , taking shower and that’s it . I don’t think I insulted her , I just said that for my eyes , that was just a presence of a woman in RLC and I don’t think she offered anything worth to watch .

I was just thinking, how the majority of the RLC girls fit this description.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Serafima , confirmed by many sources , had a very problematic personality and character , if only Martina ( yes , the tenant ) could make a post here and describe things that have happened when she had to interact with her , could make lots of revelations about her . 

I preferred then to say nothing , but , adding a small hint isn’t that bad as I have indeed defended even her as she was just one more character and not everyone can be descent . 

We don’t agree obviously and that’s perfectly fine , what can we do ? I am here not only to watch beautiful women and ass , tits and pussy but also to observe , look and watch much deeper than the outside appearance of these people ,  that’s what my comment meant and what was all about . 

Sorry ddhm but you talk about wanting to see deeper but you comment about what they do or don't do sexually and whether you like it or not. Hypocrisy.

3 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Sorry ddhm but you talk about wanting to see deeper but you comment about what they do or don't do sexually and whether you like it or not. Hypocrisy.

Deeper isn’t to see what they do sexually or not 😀 . Deeper is seeing how they can interact with the other girls while in company , how they behave at parties , common events , what  do they do to be creative so as they can attract our attention , tune in and watch them , in general show in front of cameras how they interpret “ living with the cameras “ inside an apartment .

Apparently and since they all know what they sign for and they start doing a job in front of cameras, they should be aware that sexual acts are to be expected at a site that it bases its survival on sex ( otherwise why would she touch her pussy every night before sleeping , kind of teasing the people who watch , she could wear her panties and keep on reading her mobile normally ..) 

I don’t know if it is hypocrisy that 90% of the people watching RLC want to see more than nudism ( and Serafima was offering only that ) , I just said that , apart from being definitely a nice woman , for the majority of the subscribers was a do nothing / boring / repeated girl . The posts say it , the comments at the various threads say it and I just had  my thoughts written based on that and also what I have personally watched. Hypocrisy for you , simple presentation of the facts by me . 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Do I smell a bad omen; Gina at b4 does that mean she knows Buffy? If so  how long before that Curly starts sniffing round her, I sincerely hope I’m proved wrong

Any time Gyna is around is a bad omen. :dodgy:

• Upvote 1