B4 - General Topic 2021 #111 (November)

What bullshit!...Why can't they have these parties with real friends instead of these pretend fake friends, and give us an insight into their real life. It's bound to end up with some fake pseudo lesbian show. RLC needs more guys in these apartments so we can get an insight into their real life...

Oops, sorry for repeating myself...😏

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

What bullshit!...Why can't they have these parties with real friends instead of these pretend fake friends, and give us an insight into their real life. It's bound to end up with some fake pseudo lesbian show. RLC needs more guys in these apartments so we can get an insight into their real life...

Oops, sorry for repeating myself...😏

Good one. 

1 minute ago, albaydog said:

why are there no men? why don't we see any sex? whereas sex, group sex etc. If they do, they will make a lot of money. I don't understand why.

Because RLC has a different concept than Voyeur-House

• Upvote 2

Amazing  Buffy , so natural and original with all her reactions , clearly nervous sitting to all these great veterans , an icon ( Holly ) and two newbies that are now well experienced with the cameras life , Radislava and Nana , but simply enjoying a girl trying to figure out what’s going on and what all these girls are , it’s like trying to get all knowledge possible by listening to talks , trying to get as soon as possible close to the meaning of this job . No mobile distractions , great , natural , fantastic first impressions so far , well done Buffy 😇👏👏

• Upvote 1