B4 - General Topic 2021 #111 (November)

12 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Do I smell a bad omen; Gina at b4 does that mean she knows Buffy? If so  how long before that Curly starts sniffing round her, I sincerely hope I’m proved wrong

He won't...He's a good boy these days...😏

Great gathering in B4 , fantastic to see that Gina is always around and she’s a big asset for RLC no matter what happens with Bruno .. And Fior ..😈😈🤡 Let’s see how he will approach the new one , Buffy .. Gina’s fun has been missed , great seeing her back and keeping the contacts - when it was on doubt personally for me  - and maybe inspire the girls a bit ☺️

Of course and as always , B2 girls with their own complete agenda and clearly for other reasons and contract terms with RLC .. more like “ please girls , come and fill in the beds of one of our apartments .. “

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Great gathering in B4 , fantastic to see that Gina is always around and she’s a big asset for RLC no matter what happens with Bruno .. And Fior ..😈😈🤡 Let’s see how he will approach the new one , Buffy .. Gina’s fun has been missed , great seeing her back and keeping the contacts - when it was on doubt personally for me  - and maybe inspire the girls a bit ☺️

Why are we even mentioning Fior's approach with ANY if these girl, ever...:huh:

I've got more of a chance scoring with them than he has...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Why are we even mentioning Fior's approach with ANY if these girl, ever...:huh:

I've got more of a chance scoring with them than he has...

The past is always the guide my good Geordie friend 😉He wasn’t christened as his name indicates just out of nowhere .. once a scorer , allowing the circumstances , always possible that happens again… decent guy in my opinion despite many say that he is fake . The girls like him and feel comfortable ( which of course can be an obstacle in case he tries as any girl must know some of his background and his role .. ) 

Just now, ddhm said:

The past is always the guide my good Geordie friend 😉He wasn’t christened as his name indicates just out of nowhere .. once a scorer , allowing the circumstances , always possible that happens again… decent guy in my opinion despite many say that he is fake . The girls like him and feel comfortable ( which of course can be an obstacle in case he tries as any girl must know some of his background and his role .. ) 

They're comfortable because they don't see him as a threat...

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

El pasado es siempre la guía, mi buen amigo Geordie 😉 No fue bautizado como su nombre indica de la nada ... una vez que fue un anotador, permitiendo las circunstancias, siempre es posible que vuelva a suceder ... chico decente en mi opinión a pesar de que muchos dicen que él es falso . A las chicas les gusta y se sienten cómodas (lo que por supuesto puede ser un obstáculo en caso de que lo intente ya que cualquier chica debe conocer algo de su trayectoria y su rol ..) 

It was Fiora...🤷🏻‍♂️

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Bruno won't turn up and they won't be having a BBQ. No prep work, it's 16 degrees and raining...

It's a guy at the BBQ, but not Bruno, do I think
And Holly is in B4, so Gina will not bring him to the house 😉 

• Upvote 1