B4 - General Topic 2021 #111 (November)

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Amazing Β Buffy , so natural and original with all her reactions , clearly nervous sitting to all these great veterans , an icon ( Holly ) and two newbies that are now well experienced with the cameras life , Radislava and Nana , but simply enjoying a girl trying to figure out what’s going on and what all these girls are , it’s like trying to get all knowledge possible by listening to talks , trying to get as soon as possible close to the meaning of this job . No mobile distractions , great , natural , fantastic first impressions so far , well done Buffy πŸ˜‡πŸ‘πŸ‘

Been on her bed for the past hour chatting with her BF.Β  Yeah great.:dodgy:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Oh yeah, you're right, VHTV has guys sucking cock.Β  RLC does not.

Β 

What's wrong with you?!? I'm talking about mostly hetro girls here who don't have sex in front of the camera even once, and you turn it into your homophobic garbage.

Β 

14 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Β I'm talking about mostly hetro girls here who don't have sex in front of the camera even once

Β 

Have you really looked at the percentage of girls present at the moment who have had one or more sex with a guy in front of the cams? we must be around 80%

Yet you still cry out the same chorusΒ :angel:

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Β 

What's wrong with you?!? I'm talking about mostly hetro girls here who don't have sex in front of the camera even once, and you turn it into your homophobic garbage.

Β 

Your stupid name calling has zero effect on me.Β  it is a fact that guys sucking cock is part of VHTV and girls sucking cock on both.Β  So go fuck yourself.Β Β