B4 - General Topic 2021 #115 (November)

5 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I agree with you that there are thousands and thousands of bisexual women outside Russia or Ukraine (for example in the EU countries) due to the open society and diversified culture and I am sure that RLC can find these women but the problem is that RLC won't recruit women from Spain, Italy or any other EU country because RLC has to pay these women more than they pay the current participants coming from Russia or Ukraine due to the value of Russia or Ukraine currency again the Euro.

In my opinion, this is the main challenge that RLC is facing since the closing of the Russian apartments. The Russian apartments were RLC's cash machine and it seems that RLC is not able to conquer this challenge so far. If they could do that, they would have done it back in 2019. I think RLC won't be able to overcome this problem in the future and the proof is shown in the continuing decline of RLC's ratings and viewership.    

Very nicely said 😇

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We can’t go back to the so called “ golden  years “ because and as simply as that , Russia isn’t an available market for RLC anymore . Whatever happened there it has finished , the reason that RLC doesn’t want to risk and play it legal in comparison to VH.TV that still plays with fire has also been posted recently . Therefore , what made the so called “ golden years “ become a “ point of reference “ to nowadays content , personally I don’t see it happening .

Now , as anything in life evolves with the aim to become better , I would expect from a 10 years old business company like RLC that is the “ innovator “ of similar sites to be more flexible and be able to find ideas , suggest to the subscribers ways to make the content worth watching . You are bringing  such ideas here to be discussed  , a very interesting one but here is my counter argument . Let me make clear first that of course people like this exist and they would run to participate . But ..

In which working environment ? Under what insurance ? What rules in general ? What’s the business plan here ? Who guarantees for the anonymity of people when it’s Europe that we are speaking now that everyone has access to the cities apartments in comparison to Russia for example that no one could log in from there and learn about the people there , identify them and so on . 

This is Europe ,the tenants can be easily be recognizable , i mean come on , I can even make a cheap low cost airline trip  of 30-40€ from where I live , pay a 10€ per day Airbnb and just spend my days everyday at La Rambla in Barcelona and with my unlimited data roaming on my mobile  have access to RLC and simply wait for my favorite tenants to pass by and just  see them face to face . Could this ever happen in Russia ? No way . That’s why the anonymity of these people was secured and they could find endless sources of future candidates to inhabit the apartments there . 

Therefore , yes , they can find easily people but these people also need to be of a standard level in order to occupy the apartments in Europe . In Russia you could find everyday people with a class let’s say , Sam and Eva for example , Sam always looking  great  with his tie before going to work in the morning ,  the beautiful music duo that were simply amazing , Chloe and Tyler , the list goes on and on of daily life class people with normal jobs , hobbies that you would just  tune in to spend an evening with them and see them doing things because  they were educated , skilled , it wasn’t just to see them fucking like the majority now is pleading . RLC was for them a super extra income , they had rent free apartments , therefore they could make some serious money plus  their normal daily jobs . 

What I am trying to say is that it is very difficult for RLC to find such people in Europe . This is because of the salary situation in Europe , Europeans get paid 4-6 times more of what the Russian people get paid . How can you find real class daily life people and persuade them to do such a job ? There’s no point . You can find people that “ literally “ are sinking financially due to whatever wrong life decisions and be lucky that the experiment will work . But who will do this ? They can’t find just nice local looking girls to feel apartments in Prague for example and you ask for such interesting and amazing personalities like the ones you are excellent referring to and we had the chance to watch in the past .

I believe that unless the RLC business dares for a major lifting and invest in locals for example ,  even without the skills of the Russian people , I can’t see how they won’t keep losing subscribers in the long run . Look at Leora , look at the B2 apartment , look at the rest of the couple apartments in Prague which are a small Russian clone thing .. 

As a conclusion , I just believe that money and the difficulty to organize , search , scout , make the interviews and finally and most importantly have apartments to provide for the tenants , I can’t see it happening. The facts are the ones that we have now , they need to find ways to improve the content they offer . But how can that be when the major talk of today was and if and when Loraine and Antony come back in the villa ? Please , what a joke ..by the way , i never ever saw any of the couples in Russia whispering , hiding or not willing to share in public .. Loraine just keeps whispering like we will know the secrets of the Catalan revolution ..😂🤣😂🤣

Well said and a great post

• Like 1

7 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Buffy is getting tips on how to get away with living at the Villa for 6 months and doing sweet fuck all! :dodgy:

To attention of RLC
There has never been a girl in this project who not only does nothing,she does not even take off her clothes, I thought Nana was the most boring girl but Buffy broke the record,she is like an alien from Mars compared to the other girls.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1