B4 - General Topic 2021 #117 (November)

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Fantastic Daniela in the bathroom , dancing , singing , fully enjoying .. best tenant so far 👏

She got well taken care of the other night. I think she had a least 1 orgasm maybe even 2. He romanced her quite well given their initial care about Buffy and her friend. Dani is just too loud to try to be quite. Especially when she came the first time. I'm surprised the house didn't shake. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, blue is the colour said:

Radi with Buffy as well. Buffy seems not sure if she has done the right thing in coming to Spain B4 we will see in time perhaps.

I was getting this impression too. She doesn't look comfortable at all.

• Upvote 1

A pal of mine dated a posh girl a few years ago and after a party one night he was giving her a good shagging in one of the bedrooms. It wasn't how loud she was when she was about orgasm...and she was loud...but what she was saying when getting it. Instead of screaming "I'm coming I'm coming" she screamed "I'm arriving I'm arriving".  🙂 

• Haha 4

46 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She got well taken care of the other night. I think she had a least 1 orgasm maybe even 2. He romanced her quite well given their initial care about Buffy and her friend. Dani is just too loud to try to be quite. Especially when she came the first time. I'm surprised the house didn't shake. 

Very satisfied with Daniela , especially under the stress of the NV malfunction which I think had her stressed , it could have been subscribers complains that nothing could be seen , at least she put a candle . She also didn’t get the expected viewership as it was difficult to watch with a tremble lighting screen but all in all , she’s an excellent successor of this “ tenants line “ that includes Amalia and Pam , it was supposed to be Vivian in my estimation also but … 😔 Which of course it is great for her future  and a child 😇

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Radi with Buffy as well. Buffy seems not sure if she has done the right thing in coming to Spain B4 we will see in time perhaps.

Radislava is searching for a potential partner for shows / company at late nights I believe . Almost a year with RLC , some small “ portions “ of oral sex and that’s it .. a nice woman of 29 years of age without sex in her life , what can we say more ?