B1 - General Topic 2021 #49 (November)

Noldus

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Looks like soon will be Karol's turn.

It is the day today as was mentioned  earlier .. Holly , Gina , the twin , Radislava .. still to come , Ulyana I believe , Daniela perhaps and Nana , Carol it’s been a while 😁😆

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

It is the day today as was mentioned  earlier .. Holly , Gina , the twin , Radislava .. still to come , Ulyana I believe , Daniela perhaps and Nana , Carol it’s been a while 😁😆

How about the great one a coupla days ago, and she's bating now...😁

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Appreciation post.

Holly is one of those girls who looks good on whatever she wears. She, Kitty, and Leora would be able to pick up anyone even with a garbage bag as a dress.

Yes...I've said the exact same thing about Holly before...😍

• Upvote 1

Through the years , many girls came , many left … There have been appreciation posts , hating posts , there have been negative criticizing posts , Leora and Kitty since they have been mentioned , they belong at the categories mentioned .. I am trying to remember a post that Holly isn’t appreciated , I simply can’t . This shows an amazing total approval of Holly as a GOV and I think , this is the type of girl that RLC should simply invest on her , give an apartment for herself and say “ Holly , this is your place , do , behave , live in anyway you like “ , these are the types of girls that RLC should look to invest .. 

And to become a bit sarcastic , imagine if Holly was given the chance for example to have and live in Leora’s apartment , just imagine .. 

• Like 1