B1 - General Topic 2021 #49 (November)

My guess is that Holly's friend is already being paid.  Just as Holly was paid for her week in B-5, and Lorraine for her recent time as a guest in B-4.  And RLC paid U&O during their two weeks of hiding in Barcelona after leaving B-1.  With all the recent moves, it would seem that Fiora and Harley are either in suspended animation or have returned to Russia.  I expect by the end of this year, Holly and her friend will be in B-4 in Holly's old room.  Holly's friend looks to be one of the few girls who can wear the clothes in Radi's wardrobe.

I thought it a bit strange that U&O arrived in B-4 carrying most of their stuff in shopping bags, when they had arrived at B-1 with big suitcases. 

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nice chemistry between the 2!...😁

OT...Neither are going to B4...Loraine's staying ha! Well I must say, I didn't see that one coming 😏

Anth isn't though, which I spose is a bonus in an all girls place 

Yeah but for how long 🤔

2 hours ago, moules said:

My guess is that Holly's friend is already being paid.  Just as Holly was paid for her week in B-5, and Lorraine for her recent time as a guest in B-4.  And RLC paid U&O during their two weeks of hiding in Barcelona after leaving B-1.  With all the recent moves, it would seem that Fiora and Harley are either in suspended animation or have returned to Russia.  I expect by the end of this year, Holly and her friend will be in B-4 in Holly's old room.  Holly's friend looks to be one of the few girls who can wear the clothes in Radi's wardrobe.

I thought it a bit strange that U&O arrived in B-4 carrying most of their stuff in shopping bags, when they had arrived at B-1 with big suitcases. 

They arrived with 3 cases, 2 or 3 holdalls and several bags...in other words a full load! They were staying just up the coast...

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Except the girls might walk around with less clothes on...😏

He's probably got a job to go back to...

i meant he will still be there everyday, lets hope u are right. i didnt think B1 would be empty now theres 5 girls there

Holly's guest I believe is the same girls that she has being face time for long hours this past week, even showing her tits to her. Maybe to show this guest how thing are in the project and letting her be more comfortable in front of the cams.

• Upvote 1

And instead of RLC trying to recruit such girls ( adorable , smiley , beautiful ) through their “ veterans “ and “ loyal soldiers “ like Holly for example , they keep in their employer list girls like Nana / Lola and so on …pfff 🤬🤬🤬😡🤬

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...I love the little wobble on her boobs! 😁

For me , I simply as I have said like to watch happy , smiley , good vibes and positive people  and this new on cameras girl gives me exactly this feeling and it is fantastic 😇

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

For me , I simply as I have said like to watch happy , smiley , good vibes and positive people  and this new on cameras girl gives me exactly this feeling and it is fantastic 😇

She's instantly got on with the other B1 girls...Can we keep her?

• Upvote 2