B1 - General Topic 2021 #49 (November)

It seemed that the twins have also knowledge about her , in my opinion , she’s just a visitor and not a replacement , except … if she’s Holly’s replacement , since I believe ( Holly ) she was called urgently to fill in a bed , we will see .. 

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Get rid of those useless twins.

cannot understand any interest in these 2 ???  past visits nothing memorable really...some group nude play at some all girl parties ...but this trip ?? sweet fuck all ... don't get it ? 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

The new girl is a cutie. I hope she replaces Nana in B4. 

That will be a bad idea to separate the new girl from her friend Holly assuming Holly's friend will join RLC. But i won't be surprised if RLC makes this bad decision as they moved Pam from B2 to B4 earlier this year and separated her from her friend Amalia.

25 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I saw Holly's friend showing Holly her blue passport (Ukrainian Passport) and what it seems a visa on it and the guest girl was happy. I am guessing Holly's friend was happy because she didn't get a short stay but rather a longer stay on her passport. I guess we will know more as days go by.  

Thank you for the information 😇

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

That will be a bad idea to separate the new girl from her friend Holly assuming Holly's friend will join RLC. But i won't be surprised if RLC makes this bad decision as they moved Pam from B2 to B4 earlier this year and separated her from her friend Amalia.

Well, Holly can go to the Villa too as if they get rid of that useless Nana they will have two available rooms. if she is actually a new participant she can't stay with Holly for long since that room is too small for both of them. the other solution would be to replace her with one of the grandmas in B2 or swap Holly with one of B2 girls and then Holly and her friend can stay in the master bedroom there. there are too many options 😁. I just hope she actually is a new participant and not just a short term visitor. 

• Confused 1