B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #11 (November / December)

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

How in the fuck does Leia get with such an anti-social lazy ass like Maksim. How hard up do you have to be to have this guy as your BF. 

What every girl say is that they fall in love for a man not just by his looks but if the guy has a career, a goal in life. I don't know Maksim, but he look like the kind of guy that is  a bum. Maybe he was a model and they meet in many works together and now his trying to find something. 

But in the end I think that she is with him just because of his dick, that she barely can handle.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

What every girl say is that they fall in love for a man not just by his looks but if the guy has a career, a goal in life. I don't know Maksim, but he look like the kind of guy that is  a bum. Maybe he was a model and they meet in many works together and now his trying to find something. 

But in the end I think that she is with him just because of his dick, that she barely can handle.

Yes...he model's ironing boards...😏

• Haha 2

I love Leia, she also has a bit of sex drive.. but Maksim is such a douchbag and boring...life is now already but if they ever get married boy oh boy Leia should have also been fucked by the Rasputin when she was over for the photos hooting at least she would have gotten her money worth

Leia crying now what a dickhead this guy is, Liea is trying to talk to him and he just will not take his face off that damn phone now she went to the bathroom to have a cry in private he does not deserve her she seems like a very sweet girl by RLC standards and could do better