B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #11 (November / December)

il y a 46 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Juste une prédiction avec les visites répétées de T&T en B2 et surtout les gros câlins ce soir avant de partir, est-ce que ça peut être les derniers jours pour eux donc leur remplacement (L&A) n'est que quelques jours avant d'emménager ? Pff…. 

Cela pourrait il  expliquer pourquoi ils font l'amour sous les couvertures ce soir ??  Dans ce couple , c'est TIMUR qui est très bizarre , il est pire que de la colle forte 

14 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And he finishes in her mouth. But Tereza is not a swallower. She got up and went into the bathroom where I assume she spit the sperm out in the sink.

I'm new , but I think she generally spits it out. But what's important to men before he's gonna cum, she keeps his dick in her warm soft mouth. Running her tongue around the tip and licking down his balls in his mouth,  and putting her wet finger in his butt till his body stiffens and he blows his load,  or that she spits it in the sink and doesn't swallow in the end?

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm new , but I think she generally spits it out. But what's important to men before he's gonna cum, she keeps his dick in her warm soft mouth. Running her tongue around the tip and licking down his balls in his mouth,  and putting her wet finger in his butt till his body stiffens and he blows his load,  or that she spits it in the sink and doesn't swallow in the end?

Is this a question Ashley?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, isidore57 said:

Cela pourrait il  expliquer pourquoi ils font l'amour sous les couvertures ce soir ??  Dans ce couple , c'est TIMUR qui est très bizarre , il est pire que de la colle forte 

They have done it again in the past ,  but still , they haven’t been seen packing or any indications . But it is just some small things that if you connect all the dots , it leads you to believe that the time is almost up . I would still prefer them to stay and enjoy Tereza than Loraine and Anthony . 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm new , but I think she generally spits it out. But what's important to men before he's gonna cum, she keeps his dick in her warm soft mouth. Running her tongue around the tip and licking down his balls in his mouth,  ands putting her wet finger in his butt till his body stiffen and he blows his load,  or that she spits it in the sink and doesn't swallow in the end?

you are so funny...can't say I followed all of that but your descriptions was well worth the read .... 

putting her wet finger in his butt till his body stiffen..... wow  I just about blew my load ...  wish you would come around more often miss Ashley   kiss !

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

This is the first time I have seen their sex sessions. I thought she was a swallower? She just gave him a HJ. 

She let him cum in her mouth but she doesn't swallow. I don't know why she doesn't finish him with a bj since she did 3x if I'm correct wile she was on her period. Maybe is because they use lube to have sex and them she doesn't want to suck his cock with lube. idk.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I reckon Maksim is on his phone more than any of the girls...It's every single time I log on...I couldn't give a rats arse, tbh, because I don't particularly like him, it was just an observation...

..and usually in bed 😕