Martina and Alberto - home activities #37

Noldus

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

5 am Barcelona time, Martina not home. She left at 23:52. Must be one hell of an all night cafe. Before leaving she was in a energetic mood. Dancing to her toons as she showered and dressed. Makeup and hair, and of course, tight jeans. Looking pretty damn good to sit and sip green tea. 

not there yet an hour later....she always in a energic mood....your right !.....every time she is like that, it mean that she will go out at night and if she fuck with Alberto a few hours before, you have the 100% winning conditions that she is going to go party all night long, it always the same recipe.

So let see when she come back, how she will be after too much green tea ::)

22 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

not there yet an hour later....she always in a energic mood....your right !.....every time she is like that, it mean that she will go out at night and if she fuck with Alberto a few hours before, you have the 100% winning conditions that she is going to go party all night long, it always the same recipe.

So let see when she come back, how she will be after too much green tea ::)

I remember when I was at Martina age, I could party all night long, for 8-9 hours long: dance, drink, fuck a guy or a girls at there home or at hotel and sleep a hour, have a lunch and come back home, sleep and fuck my boyfriend in the afternoon and sleep a little bit and eat and start again until sunday night, that was my past....not anymore today 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

I remember when I was at Martina age, I could party all night long, for 8-9 hours long: dance, drink, fuck a guy or a girls at there home or at hotel and sleep a hour, have a lunch and come back home, sleep and fuck my boyfriend in the afternoon and sleep a little bit and eat and start again until sunday night, that was my past....not anymore today 

well, I now think that she will arrive at the same time Alberto will do the breakfast....SUNDAY, that would be funny....:sleepy:

What a nasty girl LOL🤣...Alberto might be happy that he has the whole bed for himself to sleep.  Think since she had not had much time for party because of the exams and visit of her brother, she might try to catch up what she has missed. And like we know her, might not be diffcult for her. 😂

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, girlsfun said:

well, I now think that she will arrive at the same time Alberto will do the breakfast....SUNDAY, that would be funny....:sleepy:

4 hours ago, girlsfun said:

楽しい時間のように聞こえます。 しかし、それはマルティナであるはずではなかった、男や女の子をファック一晩中外出?彼女はネリーとの彼女の恋愛以来、それをやっているとは思わないで下す。 しかし、私はフォーラムで聞いて、絶えず思い出させられ、マルティナとアルベルトは良い愛の関係を持っています.

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

What a nasty girl LOL🤣...Alberto might be happy that he has the whole bed for himself to sleep.  Think since she had not had much time for party because of the exams and visit of her brother, she might try to catch up what she has missed. And like we know her, might not be diffcult for her. 😂

彼女は男や女の子を一晩中持っていたと思いますか?

11 hours ago, girlsfun said:

and between me and you, we know, woman, that with a very good sex appeal like Martina, there no problem to find anything.... 

10 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

yep like a guy thats actually really good looking with a big dick and makes love for more than 5 minutes on average oh yes and actually has a job,or just another woman what ever floats her boat lol

または大きなディックスを持ついくつかの男のために見つけ、大きな陰素と深い膣を持つマルティナのような女の子と交代します。彼女が今日戻ってきたら、彼女が一晩中自分自身をこすっているかどうかを見てみましょう。

4 hours ago, girlsfun said:

Ich erinnere mich, als ich im Martina-Alter war, konnte ich die ganze Nacht feiern, 8-9 Stunden lang: tanzen, trinken, einen Kerl oder ein Mädchen zu Hause oder im Hotel ficken und eine Stunde schlafen, zu Mittag essen und zurückkommen Zuhause, schlafen und ficken meinen Freund am Nachmittag und ein bisschen schlafen und essen und wieder anfangen bis Sonntag Nacht, das war meine Vergangenheit....nicht mehr heute 

Bei uns zu Hause u. zu meiner Zeit nannte man solche Mädchen die so ihre Wochenenden verbrachten "Schlampen" 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Keith Ramsay said:

Thats not very polite and what if a guy does it does that make him a stud 

because its not the same if a girl wants to she can have sex with 10 guys a night a guy has to go out 10 nights to have sex once and thats if he is lucky