Martina and Alberto - home activities #37

Noldus

estaba diciendo que se ducharia con bikini , pero quiero pensar que la mayoria de mujeres les gusta sentirse deseadas , espero que se duche y ver ese culo , cuando se puso el pijama ¿ yo diria que no llevaba bragas ? o eso parecia .

28 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Yelt

You don't ever give up.  Your only purpose in life is to demean Martina.  In your mind it is not possible for Martina to be faithful to Alberto.

Martina does have a sister with a 5 year old daughter.  Many of the conversations that you listen but don’t understand are with her sister, her daughter and her mother.

There is no doubt that Martina is dedicated to her education.  It is more than a year that she has studied to get into these courses and then she has shown that she works long and hard hours to do well.  She does not have time to have all of these extra-curricular sexual affairs that you claim she is involved with.  She truly enjoys these courses and whenever and whereever possible Alberto is supporting her.  She appreciates his help.  They know together that this goal is very important to her.

Everything else that comes out of your mouth is my favourite word “speculation”.  You know what speculation is worth.  Nothing.  Good luck on your imagination.  You should work on an imaginary life for yourself and try to make it real.  

Yes. Yes, I suppose you might be right. Not to demean, you said that not me.  Forgive me you are her knight.  I don't currently have a subscription but can only read into what is being written here. Thanks for the information on the sister.  

I do know when Martina and Nelly were an item, Martina's personality was different than it is today because she does not have the time. You fail to look back or think beyond how badly Alberto was being treated by Martina although she was still fucking him on camera for the money. 

Also, how demeaning she was towards him because he did not have a job, calling him a Ne Ne as it were and talking about her Michael and their relationship. How Nelly was the best and made her cum over and over.  Could the treatment Alberto received from Martina during this time be the reason he would dump in her and leave or was that the actor in him?

How would you feel if your girlfriend or wife had many more boyfriends, and barely a girlfriend, spent the weekend nights partying with them and talking to them during the week?  You think Alberto doesn’t think about that? 

It is by our own actions we experience many difficulties and problems. “Some people are very beautiful, while others are very ugly. Some people have a happy disposition that is easily pleased, while others have a sour disposition and are rarely delighted by anything”. 

Alberto is a good man who knows himself. I cannot and still do not understand the whole job thing with Alberto. However, in the states and here in Japan, there are many men, whom I know are stay at home husbands. But I didn’t think Catalan culture advocated this type of behavior from men. 

It is difficult for me to understand how one could have been so cold to someone you say are supposedly in love.   

I hope school, and the past experiences are helping her to mature emotionally and personally, but time will tell if they are on camera for us to see. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, yelt said:

Yes. Yes, I suppose you might be right. Not to demean, you said that not me.  Forgive me you are her knight.  I don't currently have a subscription but can only read into what is being written here. Thanks for the information on the sister.  

I do know when Martina and Nelly were an item, Martina's personality was different than it is today because she does not have the time. You fail to look back or think beyond how badly Alberto was being treated by Martina although she was still fucking him on camera for the money. 

Also, how demeaning she was towards him because he did not have a job, calling him a Ne Ne as it were and talking about her Michael and their relationship. How Nelly was the best and made her cum over and over.  Could the treatment Alberto received from Martina during this time be the reason he would dump in her and leave or was that the actor in him?

How would you feel if your girlfriend or wife had many more boyfriends, and barely a girlfriend, spent the weekend nights partying with them and talking to them during the week?  You think Alberto doesn’t think about that? 

It is by our own actions we experience many difficulties and problems. “Some people are very beautiful, while others are very ugly. Some people have a happy disposition that is easily pleased, while others have a sour disposition and are rarely delighted by anything”. 

Alberto is a good man who knows himself. I cannot and still do not understand the whole job thing with Alberto. However, in the states and here in Japan, there are many men, whom I know are stay at home husbands. But I didn’t think Catalan culture advocated this type of behavior from men. 

It is difficult for me to understand how one could have been so cold to someone you say are supposedly in love.   

I hope school, and the past experiences are helping her to mature emotionally and personally, but time will tell if they are on camera for us to see. 

Yet more speculation, give it rest

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

Yelt

You don't ever give up.  Your only purpose in life is to demean Martina.  In your mind it is not possible for Martina to be faithful to Alberto.

Martina does have a sister with a 5 year old daughter.  Many of the conversations that you listen but don’t understand are with her sister, her daughter and her mother.

There is no doubt that Martina is dedicated to her education.  It is more than a year that she has studied to get into these courses and then she has shown that she works long and hard hours to do well.  She does not have time to have all of these extra-curricular sexual affairs that you claim she is involved with.  She truly enjoys these courses and whenever and whereever possible Alberto is supporting her.  She appreciates his help.  They know together that this goal is very important to her.

Everything else that comes out of your mouth is my favourite word “speculation”.  You know what speculation is worth.  Nothing.  Good luck on your imagination.  You should work on an imaginary life for yourself and try to make it real.  

Very nicely said 👏🏻👏🏻

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, yelt said:

....I would not be surprised if her days at school gets longer and longer, then becomes late evening to early morning returns to be similar to the weekend overnighters. Is that the result of school studies?  

School is grueling and can be after time the same routine can be a burnout. Especially as you work toward high education and beyond. But I assume it is to early for Martina to be burnt out.  

Hm, studying is certainly not an easy thing, anyone who has also studied can confirm it. Also sometimes means long days and night shifts are normal. Think your habit of staying up late and having to get up early takes a lot of strength, hence her daily afternoon naps. I don't see any signs of burnout yet and compared to what is required of her later in her job, that's currently maybe 60%. But she is strong enough to handle it like many others too.😉

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, yelt said:

It seems you are the new knight of Alberto.  He will surely be happy about it😂...I don't want to waste more words to comment the rest of your post ... sorry..🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, yelt said:

The major context of your post is old news.  Couples go through periods in their lives when events force them to do things that they try and then improve their relationship because of these events.  Martina had an affair with Nelly.  This is indisputable.  The affair ran its course and has ended.  Martina had enjoyed it and then did not enjoy it any further for many reasons.  She matured and her love for Alberto got stronger.  She has been with Alberto for many years.  I hope it continues to work but there are no guarantees.  I still see a mutually loving relationship.  There is a long way to go in life and every normal couple goes through it.  Certain things become more important (like education and what you are going to enjoy doing for the rest of life together) and other things become less important (like having sex that an audience can enjoy watching).  This kind of sex is very difficult to maintain.  Martina and Alberto enjoy sex with each other.  It does not have to be a contest.

Martina and Alberto have always maintained that they are honest with each other and us.  It’s when you lie or hide things that relationships falter and die.  They talk a lot and I believe that this is the mainstay of their relationship.  They get mad at each other and then they talk and make up or they wake up the next morning and know that they still love each other.  Happy life.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, yelt said:

Girlsfun, are you saying Martina is having sex with someone other than Alberto?  It is possible you are correct. Although some on the forum say Alberto and Martina love each or are in love?  From the past activities and all the circumstances that have transpired with her blonde girl love interest, the fictional Michael (?) and Nelly, I cannot identify at present this as love between Alberto and Martina but perhaps a good friendship and agreement.  Tho I must admit love takes on may traits. 

If I were to advise Martina and Alberto, if they are in love, fix what is broken and have a good life. However, continuing the path and life they are on may eventually lead to separation and broken hearts.  Martina, I believe is only 25, he is close ahead, they both have a lot of life ahead, partying and experimenting to go.

On another note, just wondering, since Martina is so outgoing and Alberto is not, he has considerable size migraines (that can be control through medication and situational discussion), could it be he also has ED?  With that said has she and Alberto agreed she should go out and have what I hope is safe external sexual relationships but always come back to him? Someone on the forum knows, some unwilling to believe it could so. 

Everyone places Martina on a pedestal because of her drive for education, to do something with her life, that is great, but everyone has faults. Why are they on RLC and how did she and he end up there?  

Martina has long spent Friday nights to Saturday mornings with her friends which over time have turned into weekenders when with Nelly (which included sex).  I have read in the forum she is spending more of her time like she did with Nelly, leaving later in the evening and again returning the next day in the afternoon, instead of the early mornings. 

I would not be surprised if her days at school gets longer and longer, then becomes late evening to early morning returns to be similar to the weekend overnighters. Is that the result of school studies?  

School is grueling and can be after time the same routine can be a burnout. Especially as you work toward high education and beyond. But I assume it is to early for Martina to be burnt out.  

Just one other thing, it was said she called it off with Nelly, I would not be surprised as I have said it before, people forgive and forget, if she picks back up the relationship with Nelly. 

Oh ! a lot of reaction to your comments, that's fine.

• For my part, I completely agree with your comments, exactly what I think. Martina and Alberto don't do anything wrong and it's their way of life but it have a lot of surprise !
  • Alberto is there to provide an anchor for her, which allows her to live out her fantasies. She knows she can always come back 'anytime' and Alberto is going to be there for her. She is lucky to have Alberto because he is a very good guy ... maybe too much.
  • I know...I lived with a man like that and one day he got tired of not living every possible moments with me (I was a bit like Martina). And today I see Alberto's situation and I understand 'more' what happened to my ex and me. Some time, it make me sad.

And let's not forget that when we read comments/reactions, some are from RLC participants. In the past, someone had suggested that I was Nelly ... but if we read between the lines some comments ...

Love you and I love Nelley (the way she was touching Martina, oh my god....for a woman, you don't forget that)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

The major context of your post is old news.  Couples go through periods in their lives when events force them to do things that they try and then improve their relationship because of these events.  Martina had an affair with Nelly.  This is indisputable.  The affair ran its course and has ended.  Martina had enjoyed it and then did not enjoy it any further for many reasons.  She matured and her love for Alberto got stronger.  She has been with Alberto for many years.  I hope it continues to work but there are no guarantees.  I still see a mutually loving relationship.  There is a long way to go in life and every normal couple goes through it.  Certain things become more important (like education and what you are going to enjoy doing for the rest of life together) and other things become less important (like having sex that an audience can enjoy watching).  This kind of sex is very difficult to maintain.  Martina and Alberto enjoy sex with each other.  It does not have to be a contest.

Martina and Alberto have always maintained that they are honest with each other and us.  It’s when you lie or hide things that relationships falter and die.  They talk a lot and I believe that this is the mainstay of their relationship.  They get mad at each other and then they talk and make up or they wake up the next morning and know that they still love each other.  Happy life.

Yes, the post is old news, but it happened. But let’s just comfortably dismiss it because it should be forgotten and holds no weight in the purpose of me being accused of shaming Martina.  

And yes, there are no guarantees for most circumstances, situations.  As I mentioned, it is by our own actions, we experience many difficulties and problems. When others are experiencing levels of difficulty, no problem.

While I have not heard it in a while, and is also old news as well, and you would most likely contest, someone mentioned Martina is bi-sexual. She has desires as do we all but no matter how much effort is made, she may not feel as though those desires have been satisfied.  What happens then?  

Bisexuality is not a bad thing if handled with dignity and you are not disrespectful to those who have great concern for your well-being. I am speaking of the one person who she was miserable too. Sorry, guess I mentioned again old news.  Until that time comes when she reverts back and steps on anyone in her way, she remains in your mind and others, perfect.  

And perhaps even if or when the time comes, she founds another girl mate that suits her I hope the personality traits and actions of the past do not reoccur, but even so, she will remain perfect for you not accountable and can do no wrong. Right!

I do agree that continued conversation and honesty will make for a solid relationship. I also believe that engaging in the correct actions with each other is necessary to maintain their future and depends on the correct understanding of those actions and their effects. 

All in All, I wish for them the best, that she cares for him as he does for her and grow together!!!  Our conversations seem to be one of mutual respect and hope you don't take me to seriously. Do you think Martina is aware of Alberto's migraines? 

30 minutes ago, yelt said:

Yes, the post is old news, but it happened. But let’s just comfortably dismiss it because it should be forgotten and holds no weight in the purpose of me being accused of shaming Martina.  

And yes, there are no guarantees for most circumstances, situations.  As I mentioned, it is by our own actions, we experience many difficulties and problems. When others are experiencing levels of difficulty, no problem.

While I have not heard it in a while, and is also old news as well, and you would most likely contest, someone mentioned Martina is bi-sexual. She has desires as do we all but no matter how much effort is made, she may not feel as though those desires have been satisfied.  What happens then?  

Bisexuality is not a bad thing if handled with dignity and you are not disrespectful to those who have great concern for your well-being. I am speaking of the one person who she was miserable too. Sorry, guess I mentioned again old news.  Until that time comes when she reverts back and steps on anyone in her way, she remains in your mind and others, perfect.  

And perhaps even if or when the time comes, she founds another girl mate that suits her I hope the personality traits and actions of the past do not reoccur, but even so, she will remain perfect for you not accountable and can do no wrong. Right!

I do agree that continued conversation and honesty will make for a solid relationship. I also believe that engaging in the correct actions with each other is necessary to maintain their future and depends on the correct understanding of those actions and their effects. 

All in All, I wish for them the best, that she cares for him as he does for her and grow together!!!  Our conversations seem to be one of mutual respect and hope you don't take me to seriously. Do you think Martina is aware of Alberto's migraines? 

Martina is aware of Alberto's migraines. They normally do not last long so this is good.  (I just saw Emnv’s post which confirms my comment).

Martina is definitely bi-sexual.  But this does not mean that she is promiscuous.  Her affair with Nelly was with the knowledge of Alberto.  I do not believe that Alberto was happy with her affair but the affair served many purposes.  Martina's popularity on RLV skyrocketed.  Her affair was hot and well watched.  But it was not done in secret.  It was done in front of the world.  That is a special point.  There was more to this than love.  But strangely, Bogdan could not accept the affair.  Perhaps he saw that Nelly could not handle it either.  Nelly's drug and alcohol abuse made it imperative that Nelly and Martina discontinue their affair.  And more importantly Martina saw the harm for both Nelly and Bogdan.  End of relationship.  And Alberto was there throughout.  He was always there when she came home.  It always took him a couple of days to get use to Martina's bi-sexuality but he knew that he was the only guy for her.  That was enough to keep their relationship strong.  He helps her in every way that he can.  He makes sure that she eats well, sleeps well, studies hard, does not get concerned when she goes out with friends, ensures that the household duties are taken care of, walks the dogs, walks the dogs with her when she wants and makes love to her.   I hope they continue to stay strong with their relationship.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4