Martina and Alberto - home activities #37

Noldus

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

because its not the same if a girl wants to she can have sex with 10 guys a night a guy has to go out 10 nights to have sex once and thats if he is lucky

You are right, but is there the difference ?  Does it make a difference to cheat once a day or the possibility of doing it several times? Don't be jealous...🤣

2 hours ago, yelt said:

彼女は男や女の子を一晩中持っていたと思いますか?

Much more difficult to underytand your posts tday since you posted them in japanese language. But no I don't know it since it off cam, and doesn't matter to me since it is her life and I'm not the one to judge her, I'm only watching her.🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Möchtest du denn sowas mal als Frau haben?

How many young men are sleeping with several girls this seems to be accepted in our society, but if a girl is doing that then she is called a slut or even other names.  A bit strange in our society of equals...

2 hours ago, Friese60 said:

At home and in my time, girls like these who spent their weekends were called "sluts"

I know I am an outlier but to me, being known as a slut is not as bad of a pejorative as it is made out to be.  My high school girls and I were all kind of proud of being sluts.  Now you call us a whore, and that would piss us off and we wouldn’t put out or be a slut for you.  Crazy I know but I feel that way about being a slut.  I see it as part of the concept of sex positivism.

And Martina too thinks of herself proudly as a  bit of a slut.  This is where “let me be your puta” comes from.  She knows who she is and is not ashamed.  I love that about her.

So while we are talking about sluts … she seemed to have slipped back home and is sleeping in the guest room.  How did we miss that? 

24 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

How many young men are sleeping with several girls this seems to be accepted in our society, but if a girl is doing that then she is called a slut or even other names.  A bit strange in our society of equals...

exactly what i was saying basically if you enjoy sex then do it, there should be no distinction if your male or female

13 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I know I am an outlier but to me, being known as a slut is not as bad of a pejorative as it is made out to be.  My high school girls and I were all kind of proud of being sluts.  Now you call us a whore, and that would piss us off and we wouldn’t put out or be a slut for you.  Crazy I know but I feel that way about being a slut.  I see it as part of the concept of sex positivism.

And Martina too thinks of herself proudly as a  bit of a slut.  This is where “let me be your puta” comes from.  She knows who she is and is not ashamed.  I love that about her.

So while we are talking about sluts … she seemed to have slipped back home and is sleeping in the guest room.  How did we miss that? 

She was home 1235 🙂

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Ich weiß, dass ich ein Ausreißer bin, aber für mich ist es nicht so schlimm, als Schlampe bekannt zu sein, wie es behauptet wird. Meine High-School-Mädchen und ich waren alle irgendwie stolz darauf, Schlampen zu sein. Jetzt nennst du uns eine Hure, und das würde uns sauer machen und wir würden keine Schlampe für dich machen. Verrückt, ich weiß, aber so empfinde ich es, eine Schlampe zu sein. Ich sehe es als Teil des Konzepts des Sexpositivismus.

Und auch Martina hält sich stolz für eine kleine Schlampe. Hier kommt „Lass mich dein Puta sein“ her. Sie weiß, wer sie ist und schämt sich nicht. Das liebe ich an ihr.

Also wo wir gerade über Schlampen reden … sie schien wieder nach Hause geschlüpft zu sein und schläft im Gästezimmer. Wie haben wir das vermisst? 

Also ich möchte nicht als Freund am Sonntagnachmittag zu Hause liegen u. auf meine Freundin warten die vielleicht gerade frisch gefickt aus einem Hotel oder sonst woher kommt so wie es girlsfun  oder JenniferMom toll finden. Jeder soll aber so seine Wochenenden verbringen wie er möchte...

I don't have time to respond to some remark but I will come back later.

But right now, Martina is all clean and put lotion all over her body to feel good and soft. It feel so good to do that. And some exercise with Taco the trainer...

And the big question: what Martina will plan to do tonight ? She seen to be in good shape to continue the adventure of free will...