Martina and Alberto - home activities #37

Noldus

3 minutes ago, JackPineSavage said:

She has spoke to us in the past. It has been a while since then.

I must have missed that... do you remember how long ago that was when you heard her speak fluent English? I have a feeling many other subs like me never heard her speak English to this extent. I wish I would have known this as it could explain a few things over the last couple of years...maybe, I don't know. It would have been great to hear her speak English with the Russian/Ukranian women who also spoke English...I wonder what nuggets those conversations would have revealed...NO need for Russian translators! I hope she will continue to speak some English moving forward...it is very pleasant to here.

2 hours ago, JackPineSavage said:

She has spoke to us in the past. It has been a while since then.

I know that some time, she sing along the music when song are in english and it very charming, specially when she move her body in the way we love....

And don't forget, she knows the russian language of love that she learned with Nelly, I myself learned a lot about this  "Russian language" while watching the famous videos between the two again and again.....there so much to learn...:biggrin:

I do not mind to extend my subscription if Martina continues her education. I do not mind less sex as  well in they apartment. this is that make me  able to subscribe and not to worry about money... I DO ENJOY PEOPLE SEEKING EDUCATION!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, DWI said:

Holy shit! Martina is speaking fluent English...I did not see THIS coming. Apparently it is part of some type of online interview for a job application/education application. Martina is one very smart woman which I think we have all known for a while. But speaking fluent English...wow! 

Does not take much to speak English.  One they've been schooled on Green Eggs and Ham they're off to the races.  :biggrin:

ham GIF

6 hours ago, DWI said:

I must have missed that... do you remember how long ago that was when you heard her speak fluent English? I have a feeling many other subs like me never heard her speak English to this extent. I wish I would have known this as it could explain a few things over the last couple of years...maybe, I don't know. It would have been great to hear her speak English with the Russian/Ukranian women who also spoke English...I wonder what nuggets those conversations would have revealed...NO need for Russian translators! I hope she will continue to speak some English moving forward...it is very pleasant to here.

She had a long talk to us Feb 29 2020 in the kitchen

On one of the videos, Martina adopts a position that I haven't seen in the past: she sits on Alberto and she leans back so that her back rests on the bed. If it's new, would she have 'learned' this position from someone else or it happen just like that ? They kind of repeat the same positions every time after time and when there something new, that better.

• Haha 1

As I mentioned some time ago, there is a lot of action in the other apartments, competition for Martina and Alberto, it's good for the business ...

We know that Martina take a look here but I don't know if she take the time to look at the other apartments to see the "competition".

But we know that even if nothing interesting is done (some other apartments are good at that), the apartment and a salary are paid, so it good for them.

Have a good day !

I think she doesn't care. She has just enough to do with her studies. That is the difference to some other apartments. She has a plan and a goal, the others only do the shows that are requested. She's currently playing on the Playstation, she doesn't do that often. Helps her perhaps to relax a bit.🤔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, girlsfun said:

On one of the videos, Martina adopts a position that I haven't seen in the past: she sits on Alberto and she leans back so that her back rests on the bed. If it's new, would she have 'learned' this position from someone else or it happen just like that ? They kind of repeat the same positions every time after time and when there something new, that better.

Is that how you learned new positions?

1 hour ago, girlsfun said:

When something seen to be new, she could have learned new positions with someone else and apply them with Alberto

Girlsfun, are you saying Martina is having sex with someone other than Alberto?  It is possible you are correct. Although some on the forum say Alberto and Martina love each or are in love?  From the past activities and all the circumstances that have transpired with her blonde girl love interest, the fictional Michael (?) and Nelly, I cannot identify at present this as love between Alberto and Martina but perhaps a good friendship and agreement.  Tho I must admit love takes on may traits. 

If I were to advise Martina and Alberto, if they are in love, fix what is broken and have a good life. However, continuing the path and life they are on may eventually lead to separation and broken hearts.  Martina, I believe is only 25, he is close ahead, they both have a lot of life ahead, partying and experimenting to go.

On another note, just wondering, since Martina is so outgoing and Alberto is not, he has considerable size migraines (that can be control through medication and situational discussion), could it be he also has ED?  With that said has she and Alberto agreed she should go out and have what I hope is safe external sexual relationships but always come back to him? Someone on the forum knows, some unwilling to believe it could so. 

Everyone places Martina on a pedestal because of her drive for education, to do something with her life, that is great, but everyone has faults. Why are they on RLC and how did she and he end up there?  

Martina has long spent Friday nights to Saturday mornings with her friends which over time have turned into weekenders when with Nelly (which included sex).  I have read in the forum she is spending more of her time like she did with Nelly, leaving later in the evening and again returning the next day in the afternoon, instead of the early mornings. 

I would not be surprised if her days at school gets longer and longer, then becomes late evening to early morning returns to be similar to the weekend overnighters. Is that the result of school studies?  

School is grueling and can be after time the same routine can be a burnout. Especially as you work toward high education and beyond. But I assume it is to early for Martina to be burnt out.  

Just one other thing, it was said she called it off with Nelly, I would not be surprised as I have said it before, people forgive and forget, if she picks back up the relationship with Nelly. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1