B4 - General Topic 2021 #119 (November)

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nana stopped caring since a long long time , she just every now and then does something maybe for her own pleasure and she decides to either share on camera or not . 

I disagree that it is just U&O , Daniela and Buffy had guests just 6 days ago , I think we should give some time till they  all find a chemistry and common ground of communication and then , here we will be for better conclusions . I agree though that it isn’t the best that O&U seem to keep distances from the others so far , maybe some words and  comments that have been shared and they found out while they were gone from RLC ? We will see .. 

But Olivia is definitely the one that doesn’t like misunderstandings and I am expecting that slowly she will gather the team .. after all , she even talks 3 times more than me 😂🤣

I  don't disagree with you. I hope that all for them get along nicely. They doesn't need to be BFFs, just friendly enough to make good parties, that we know that Olivia knows how to do it. What I said is the current situation of B4. But, for what I could see about Loraine until now is that every thing that happens when she's in the control is very tamed. 

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I  don't disagree with you. I hope that all for them get along nicely. They doesn't need to be BFFs, just friendly enough to make good parties, that we know that Olivia knows how to do it. What I said is the current situation of B4. But, for what I could see about Loraine until now is that every thing that happens when she's in the control is very tamed. 

I agree and that should be the spirit , exactly as you mention . The hope is that we never ever reach a point again that tenants don’t speak to other ones like for example we had for a period Serafima and Radislava , when even Serafima was the one who brought Radislava to work for RLC . 

These small balcony talks like what just happened are to the right direction ☺️

• Upvote 1