B1 - General Topic 2021 #50 (November)

On 11/20/2021 at 3:34 PM, ddhm said:

One of the best guests that have ever appeared on camera .. can it be a good reason that you change your profile photo ??😏🤓 ( although it is fantastic of course 😌

thought about it and nope there is nothing that can get me off of Pipers ass 🤣god she reminds me off one of my favorite girlfriends 4 ft 11 inches 95 lbs blonde hair blue eyes she left a impression lol

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh that one guest that was visiting Carla and Yanai the short little thing with the great tits and ass that after the first time hiding it on cam had sex on cam often she is second best guest behind the old piper

I agree with that guest at Carla’s , she simply loved the “ handling “ from her guy .. I still think that what we see from Anna it’s  absolutely amazing the last days , a both passive and active woman , totally loving it , a fantastic sex experienced woman , I couldn’t imagine .. her moves , her positions , pff , that has excited me the maximum , when you least expect and you get surprised , that’s what has made the mood the last days , I simply couldn’t see that coming 😁