B1 - General Topic 2021 #50 (November)

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No Mike they just need give me a reason to pay to watch versus what I can see for free. Basic economics 101. If they can no longer give me a reason to watch and pay then I will go to the free sites to fulfill my desires as a voyeur. This is what I am doing now because I do not get what I have been looking for from RLC. So why continue to spend money when I can what meets my desires for free. This is why the business model that RLC has chosen to persues fails the voyeurs needs and wants and why thier subscription rate and hits rate has fallen to an 6 year low.

so do this

Below is the information regarding your cancellation.

Purchase Information

• Upvote 1

Just now, Noldus said:

so do this

Below is the information regarding your cancellation.

Purchase Information

I let my subscription expire Noldus.. for the third time in nine years. I have been reading voyeur erotic stories lately. Sad isn't it when I can no longer watch a real voyeur site and I have to read voyeur stories ???

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I let my subscription expire Noldus.. for the third time in nine years. I have been reading voyeur erotic stories lately. Sad isn't it when I can no longer watch a real voyeur site and I have to read voyeur stories ???

Literotica.com has tons of reading for the voyeur.  Enough reading there too keep ones hand busy for hours. :biggrin:

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Literotica.com has tons of reading for the voyeur.  Enough reading there too keep ones hand busy for hours. :biggrin:

I agree and here are so many more just like that, that makes RLC a want to be has been voyeur site. You and I both agree that RLC needs every avenue it can to get to bring it back to it's glory days, but yet they wont let CamCaps be that avenue with all the free advertising we have done for them over the years, so I say go fuck yourself RLC , your shit site is dying a slow death and you bastards deserve it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Love the Twins or hate the twins, they have a lovely body. I could spend hours doing to their bodies anything they want me to do. 

funny thing ...I have never been interested in the Twins   mostly because they have been Boring  and careful. Recently I have been enjoying the fact that they do have real nice bodies and I have been enjoying their nudity more and more ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

funny thing ...I have never been interested in the Twins   mostly because they have been Boring  and careful. Recently I have been enjoying the fact that they do have real nice bodies and I have been enjoying their nudity more and more ...

I have felt the exact same way. All the times they have been here I have never been the least bit interested but in the last month or so find them and their bodies very sexy. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Indeed she looked like she's going to meet a lover. Too bad that she's on her period.

It seemed out of character. The bra and panties were brand new (I saw her cut the tags off). And man did she take her time to make sure her hair and pants looked perfect. Just before walking out the door, she was spending time in front of the mirror by the front door and in the end decided to not even wear a belt.