B1 - General Topic 2021 #50 (November)

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

After a really long time without see Karol the Twins are all hugs and kisses with her. 😋

Because it's obvious that Holly prefers B4, I wasn't sure what the atmosphere would be like when her and Luya returned to B1 after several days in the villa...Well I needn't have worried because it's all good...😁

I think we need all of us publicly congratulate @HappyChappiewho I think is the one who came up with Luya name , an amazing idea and the success of it which saw all the  members quickly adopting  the name and using it . Excellent job good friend , indeed they are Holly Luya 😇👏👏

If she ever becomes a tenant , it would be interesting to see the name she gets and if not , I think this is one of the best christenings that have been given to a guest / visitor 😇

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think we need all of us publicly congratulate @HappyChappiewho I think is the one who came up with Luya name , an amazing idea and the success of it which saw all the  members quickly adopting  the name and using it . Excellent job good friend , indeed they are Holly Luya 😇👏👏

If she ever becomes a tenant , it would be interesting to see the name she gets and if not , I think this is one of the best christenings that have been given to a guest / visitor 😇

Nah, I'll keep using Minnie

14 hours ago, ddhm said:

There's no need, I'm just posting my daft ideas like everyone else on here. 😉

EDIT: I only suggested the name Luya to go with Holly just for the Hollyluya pun. But I thought I'd google the name and Luya is Filipino and translated to English means Ginger. I love a bit of Ginger. 🙂