B1 - General Topic 2021 #50 (November)

29 minutes ago, Jonnoh30 said:

Seems to be a few rooms getting ready for a night out? End of month cash grab or off camera special?

I noticed that...and really going all out with pedicure (Holly) Lorraine  big make up and Dani has been trying outfits and now big make up....  maybe a saturday night party at the villa ???

19 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Holly and Luya heading out. Nice outfit for Luya 😉 

yes something is up?? LUya and Holly went all out ...spent all day primping and getting ready for something likely outside RLC  . I mean this is a bit much for some RLC party , no need to impress anyone in RLC... Holly nust have set up a big dick date ??

4 hours ago, Jonnoh30 said:

Meeting bogdan to see if her friend is worthy of a spot on RLC.........this is what some people think LOL. Guess they are just going out to have a good time and see what goes from there!

It's what we want, the girl is a smasher. 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Pajamas really ? Fucking Pitiful are you kidding me ??? Another voyeurs nightmare she has become. One and Done HAHAHAHA RLC click bait at it's best and why you would not want to waste your money on this site anymore. Holly is only a shadow of the once great voyeur's delight she was with MEGAN. So why waste your time watching RLC. or more important WHY pay money for nothing to watch or see.

image.jpeg.b2ab331787585eac340a0850f404ce6b.jpeg

• Haha 1

I am so glad I did not resubscribe to this shit show they call RLC, after so many years of paying good money to them. 3500 dollars later I would tell you do not waste your time or money with RLC and what it has become. PITIFUL second rate bullshit show crap. The once great website for voyeurs has become nothing more that HAS BEEN.