B2 - General Topic 2021 #30 (November)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Cam 10 wasn't great, but it was 1 of those unexpected events that we see now and again...👍

That’s the magic of voyeurism and what we have been SHOUTING that it is missing , the element of surprise , the truly unexpected moment and it was exactly this tonight .. I mean the woman who hasn’t even showed anything in 5 months , she let’s all go and surrenders to a full erotic sexual interaction … And as Lola is also a personal preference , I am double satisfied 😇

• Sad 1

Just now, ddhm said:

The guy has finished I believe and that’s why Anna took the condom away 😉

nah she took the condom away because he was moving towards her like he was about to fuck her and she quickly gave him a bj😂

j'imagine que Lola et Anna deviennent d'un coup les meilleures participantes de RLC au meme titre que Holly, Olya et autres top participantes. Le point commun entre toutes ces filles que j'ai citées c'est qu'elles se sont révélées par une présence masculine ( des hommes qui en ont dans le pantalon comme ce monsieur ou Bruno). c'est important comme dit notre ami @Alladino qu'il y'ait des invités hommes le plus souvent au lieu des massages répétitifs entre les filles...

To be rather fair with the speculation  , this might be sealing Lola’s and Anna’s ending with RLC and they might be going out with a BIG BANG like Olya / Diane .. it remains to be seen , perhaps Holly’s friend gets one bed here and we see the return of Harley and Fior’s .. and merry Christmas from RLC for finally filling each and every bed and concentrating for the future slowly .. 

• Haha 1