B2 - General Topic 2021 #30 (November)

Noldus

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

To be rather fair with the speculation  , this might be sealing Lola’s and Anna’s ending with RLC and they might be going out with a BIG BANG like Olya / Diane .. it remains to be seen , perhaps Holly’s friend gets one bed here and we see the return of Harley and Fior’s .. and merry Christmas from RLC for finally filling each and every bed and concentrating for the future slowly .. 

you can't compare this to diane&olya 😂

anna won't even let him fuck her😂

diane&olya was fucking for 48hrs🤷‍♂️😂

1 minute ago, miaballe02 said:

je pense que Lola n'avait pas vu ça venir et reste encore un peu choquée après coup. c'est comme faire un rêve qu'on est entrain de chier dans les toilettes et se réveiller avec un lit rempli de cacas

Nah, she knew exactly what was going to happened. May she didn't know how he was going to do. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

It was a mistake for RLC even bringing these two back.  😎

It was .. but at least they justified their salaries even with 2-3 moments and after all , that’s what excite the masses , anything new than watching a 3,457 time the same or repeated things , that’s what we got for once , twice from the girls and it’s fine for me 😇 ( all fair criticism and boredom and not even active topic for days here at this B2 place that we have seen so much .. ) 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Radi did go down on Mila today with lights on in full view of the cameras.

Just the usual Radislava’s top cameras addiction.. we saw it in B1 at the shower , today it was a premiere for this stay of the girls 😉

The only time I believe Radislava was real with anything on cameras was with Stella , that was genuine in my opinion . 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It was .. but at least they justified their salaries even with 2-3 moments and after all , that’s what excite the masses , anything new than watching a 3,457 time the same or repeated things , that’s what we got for once , twice from the girls and it’s fine for me 😇 ( all fair criticism and boredom and not even active topic for days here at this B2 place that we have seen so much .. ) 

but now will have to wait for something at b4 😒 and b1 😒 and b5😒