B2 - General Topic 2021 #30 (November)

Noldus

Anyway, Anna and Lola have amply demonstrated that if they want they can make sense of subscribing on RLC. Let's hope that after this weekend and this Monday will bring some changes, maybe starting to masturbate without those fucking blankets and maybe staying a little longer at home taking the "work at home".

The only one who remains the absolute worst is Mila who manages to invent new ways to cover herself while having sex or masturbating.

15 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Anyway, Anna and Lola have amply demonstrated that if they want they can make sense of subscribing on RLC. Let's hope that after this weekend and this Monday will bring some changes, maybe starting to masturbate without those fucking blankets and maybe staying a little longer at home taking the "work at home".

The only one who remains the absolute worst is Mila who manages to invent new ways to cover herself while having sex or masturbating.

Not very much covering this weekend.:heart: At least since she visiting Radi.

Well , it took months and months and months of complaining , definitely strict criticism of the nothingness and the “ hide and seek “ games but nobody can doubt that these last 2,5 days , this apartment has been highlighted as offering truly RLC moments and this is what  totally deserves the Praising with a capital P .

The fact that anything has been based on pure sensual triggered emotions , the fact that it all happened without checking phones to get the possibility of prime time top cams schedule, the fact that anything that happened between them has been giving the feeling of “ this is real life “ and it can happen normally in daily peoples lives , that’s what at the end has made it spectacular . A morning session today , some late ones sessions the last couple of days , all without searching for the need of whatever promotion or achieving top cams or anything .

RLC can simply be much exciting again when they go back  to their original roots and what made them become number 1 , RLC went REAL with Anna / Lola , partially with Mila and the great photographer , this is what has been missed , reality , we got it and a big big big well done to all of them for the last 60-65 hours or so … ( which I don’t know if it is enough that we forget the previous 5 months but , good moments are always the best medicine to forget the bad incidents 😄

• Upvote 1

Well that is the most raunchy I’ve ever seen Lola, she actually let someone penetrate the temple of her body. Last night surpassed anything where I’ve seen her over the years including the guy who gave her one on her last night before departure the last visit. Is this the new look Lola or just a one off, time will tell but I suspect the latter🤔

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Well that is the most raunchy I’ve ever seen Lola, she actually let someone penetrate the temple of her body. Last night surpassed anything where I’ve seen her over the years including the guy who gave her one on her last night before departure the last visit. Is this the new look Lola or just a one off, time will tell but I suspect the latter🤔

It is just the bed that makes miracles obviously 😂 and she repeated it but at a much better “ scale “ for anyone to watch this time as it was built nicely and with emotions and not like the guy we saw her the time you mention . To me , it felt  like she hadn’t anything sexual for months and months and she simply  last night let it all go and surrendered to the nature 😇

Well, I will say that Rasputin and Anna have fucked before this weekend.  Anna recommended him to Lola, but no guarantee that Lola would want to fuck him.  When it turned out that Lola was eager to fuck him, Anna got a condom for him to use when he fucked Lola.  So Anna shares.  I will note that he has brought changes of clothes, so prepared for a multi-day stay in B-2.  The question is whether Mila is interested in being fucked by him, and whether he has enough petrol in the tank to give Mila the ride of her life.

If he doesn't pack up his photographic gear this afternoon, another round tonight.

1 minute ago, moules said:

Well, I will say that Rasputin and Anna have fucked before this weekend.  Anna recommended him to Lola, but no guarantee that Lola would want to fuck him.  When it turned out that Lola was eager to fuck him, Anna got a condom for him to use when he fucked Lola.  So Anna shares.  I will note that he has brought changes of clothes, so prepared a multi-day stay in B-2.  The question is whether Mila is interested in being fucked by him, and whether he has enough petrol in the tank to give Mila the ride of her life.

If he doesn't pack up his photographic gear this afternoon, another round tonight.

And with Anna he didn't used condom so makes sense that they have a past.

• Thanks 1