B2 - General Topic 2021 #30 (November)

Noldus

52 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I was thinking something similar. My theory was her telling Lola that she didn't want to play with them tonight. It got pretty heated. We shall see..

Maybe  if B-2   is getting topcam bonuses for these nights with Rasputin, no share for Mila if she is not playing?

1 hour ago, joyer said:

Maybe the Taliban photographer doing the same shit but it seems that he is doing a great job,what a session it was unforgetable! Lola  screams reached the Ramblas,even the residents of the neighborhood lighted a cigarette after that.

I think he was totally different. He had them so hi that they were all stumbling  around like zombies. This guys personality is totally different. This one knows how to treat women.

• Upvote 1

Mila in B4 .. let’s predict and with  the geometrical process theory , we got a BJ on the first night , a BJ and cumming on the second , a BJ from Anna and sex with Lola on the 3rd , can we finally get the awaiting threesome ? Or the “ poor “ photographer is totally “ soaked “ and not in stamina to satisfy ? Both women seemed completely giving it all which also made him perform in an extreme consuming energy level , so let’s see . 

Personally more than satisfied and have enjoyed anything that has occurred , therefore , even if a quiet night is ahead of us , there’s nothing wrong with that. They are people and not robots , although with all this “electrical super sexual atmosphere “ , if the circumstances allow , it might be another amazing night for best current apartment , B2 😇