B2 - General Topic 2021 #30 (November)

Noldus

34 minutes ago, moules said:

The twins live in their cocoon, socializing only with Gina at this point.ย 

The twins have never been interesting since the novelty of actually being twins worn off! They have never done anything remotely of any interest since they first joined.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

The twins have never been interesting since the novelty of actually being twins worn off! They have never done anything remotely of any interest since they first joined.

There was a glimmer of hope when they were in B1 and brought that guy over but of course nothing interesting ever happened and they basically only interact with each other. What a waste.ย 

3 minutes ago, Friesman123 said:

There was a glimmer of hope when they were in B1 and brought that guy over but of course nothing interesting ever happened and they basically only interact with each other. What a waste.ย 

When that happen?

10 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i didnt blame her for today, i didnt even see it. im talking about in general

I got the impression Mila was pissed off with something and it escalated from there...I can only think she's maybe getting tired of Rasp overstaying, and want him out...

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I got the impression Mila was pissed off with something and it escalated from there...I can only think she's maybe getting tired of Rasp overstaying, and want him out...

If that's the case she can fuck off to B4 and play with Radi there.ย 

21 minutes ago, Friesman123 said:

They just fill the beds of B1 after their request to move there so as to offer RLC the chance to reopen the apartment . Consider them and Leora the most clever employees since they just sleep , wake up , expose thee bodies and at times one is masturbating and thatโ€™s it since they are getting paid for just that ... a total waste as it was B2 for months ( although there things now changed and there was at least some glances of private life at times ) .ย 

18 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

If that's the case she can fuck off to B4 and play with Radi there.ย 

I'm just guessing...but I don't see his name up there in B2ย ๐Ÿ˜

Last night was good, and this morning, but I've seen him fuck both girls now, so the novelty has already worn off for me, I'm afraid...