B2 - General Topic 2021 #30 (November)

Noldus

55 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Thx...We'll all have our theories, but mine would be it had something to do with Rasp maybe outstaying his welcome and Mila isn't happy. Just a total shot in the dark, but the atmosphere could be interesting if he stays tonight. Maybe Mila will head over to B4 again...and that could be proof that he was the topic of the argument...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thx...We'll all have our theories, but mine would be it had something to do with Rasp maybe outstaying his welcome and Mila isn't happy. Just a total shot in the dark, but the atmosphere could be interesting if he stays tonight. Maybe Mila will head over to B4 again...and that could be proof that he was the topic of the argument...

I was thinking something similar. My theory was her telling Lola that she didn't want to play with them tonight. It got pretty heated. We shall see..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Shhh Moos, you'll ruin the narrative of certain people on this forum that all men that enter are evil.

I think this guy's pretty decent...and lucky! Plus I'm 100% hetero, but he's not a bad looking bloke, if it wasn't for the beard. I think both Anna and Lola like a bit of facial hair...

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think this guy's pretty decent...and lucky! Plus I'm 100% hetero, but he's not a bad looking bloke, if it wasn't for the beard. I think both Anna and Lola like a bit of facial hair...

From my experience a lot of women like facial hair. The way they were tugging on it i'd say they liked it.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Who does the Taliban photographer (ha, ha) work for (RLC) ? any good looking, sane woman would not ever think of going with him.

I know a few years ago he appeared in B1 doing the same shit.

Maybe the Taliban photographer doing the same shit but it seems that he is doing a great job,what a session it was unforgetable! Lola  screams reached the Ramblas,even the residents of the neighborhood lighted a cigarette after that.

• Haha 3