B2 - General Topic 2021 #30 (November)

Another fantastic session by Anna and the mister .. I need to dig back a lot and remember a GOV being with such incredible sexuality like Anna .. a woman that will grab her partner to kiss during sex , she will open her ass cheeks while getting it from the back , that she will go for a BJ during short breaks and that she will be touching her partner’s balls while riding , well , small details that show an expert woman in sex .. 

Hats off to Anna , these incredible sessions the last  days ( it can be perhaps the best blowjob we have seen this year by a GOV too  ) erase in my book all her previous boring months she had .. Anna , well done 👏👏👏 Fantastic 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree...It's great for them, and you, but not for me now I've seen it before...

So why has it taken her 13 years to get to this?...The mind boggles...😏

13 years 🤨🧐🤔🤔 ??? 

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry...but it feels like it 🤣

It might be that the guy/ partner  is also taking out this sexuality of hers .. ahh , I guess this can only remain a speculation , for the time being , it is a great period to watch Anna 😉

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I really hope he fucks Lola at least one more time before he leaves. 

Or have a threesome ( not so unlikely 😉 ) .. just a bit of wine , candles and massage and Lola can go for it . 

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Didn't they have 1 last night?...

Nope .. except if a bit of oral sex by Anna moments before he makes sex to Lola can he considered a threesome .. I think with the wider meaning of it , it can’t be judged as a threesome .. with the pure meaning of the word , I guess you are right 😆

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nope .. except if a bit of oral sex by Anna moments before he makes sex to Lola can he considered a threesome .. I think with the wider meaning of it , it can’t be judged as a threesome .. with the pure meaning of the word , I guess you are right 😆

yes they certainly did. Watch replay carefully.