B2 - General Topic 2021 #30 (November)

Noldus

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm just guessing...but I don't see his name up there in B2 😏

Last night was good, and this morning, but I've seen him fuck both girls now, so the novelty has already worn off for me, I'm afraid...

He has provided more entertainment in two days than Lola did in months. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

He has provided more entertainment in two days than Lola did in months. 

I know...It's not a complaint, it's just I get bored with boy/girl stuff easily...and, although a very unexpected and enjoyable event, I don't think anything they do tonight or in the future will live up to last night...

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know...It's not a complaint, it's just I get bored with boy/girl stuff easily...and, although a very unexpected and enjoyable event, I don't think anything they do tonight or in the future will live up to last night...

Yeah, I know what you mean. I just don't understand why she has to be a bitch about them having a guest. she can simply do not participate in what they are doing, I don't think they are forcing her to do anything that she doesn't want. of course, the argument could also be about something unrelated to this guy. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Yeah, I know what you mean. I just don't understand why she has to be a bitch about them having a guest. she can simply do not participate in what they are doing, I don't think they are forcing her to do anything that she doesn't want. of course, the argument could also be about something unrelated to this guy. 

Well she seems happy enough now...😏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

The twins have never been interesting since the novelty of actually being twins worn off! They have never done anything remotely of any interest since they first joined.

That's it! The novelty of twins and I'm willing to bet they're paid a lot because of that fact. They do absolutely nothing .... to the point only one bates in front of the camera while the other waits downstairs or one is out a great deal of the time and other stays home. I don't dislike them because there's nothing to dislike. I'm sure they bore themselves.

Say whatever you want , Anna’s sexual interactions , the way she’s enjoying it , the pleasure she wants to have and also satisfy her partner , I find it one of the most erotical and with full sexuality experiences we have seen by a tenant . She’s an expert in whatever needs to be done for a fantastic sex session , I consider her along with Masha two of the women that are perfect as a man to have sex with them . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Say whatever you want , Anna’s sexual interactions , the way she’s enjoying it , the pleasure she wants to have and also satisfy her partner , I find it one of the most erotical and with full sexuality experiences we have seen by a tenant . She’s an expert in whatever needs to be done for a fantastic sex session , I consider her along with Masha two of the women that are perfect as a man to have sex with them . 

I agree...It's great for them, and you, but not for me now I've seen it before...

So why has it taken her 13 years to get to this?...The mind boggles...😏