Leora - Home Activities #87

Pete1960

We need to admit that it has been a miracle today that Leora due to obligation working reasons she had to abandon her multitasking in order to compensate for her free rent and amenities RLC presence .. this of course has caused a chain of reactions with the “private things “ of her private shared life 😂🤣 continuing with mini breaks while at bed and in the WC.

The mystery gets more fascinated , has the public phonecall to the male friend in Prague occurred so as for the audience to get attached slowly to a new reality ? A reality that after the marathon number of phonecalls to Paul last week makes the Plan Paul going again in the background due to heavily increased rates of infections in Europe , partial or full lockdowns being established once again and therefore a possible trip to visit is having many risks ? Can it be that the male friend in Prague has activated again the Plan “ establishing a final life in Europe “ since Plan Paul seems to be fading again ? Are we going to see Leora returning to an increased number of shows since there’s an obvious change again at the happenings of other apartments ? Are we going to see Denis being the guy that she will be spending the Christmas or will we have “ Leora on holidays “ airplane sign so as she can celebrate with her invisible friends ? 

These  and many other questions  will be answered at the ongoing drama “ The Queen of the bubble prison “ , stay tuned , the ratings and top cams will prove once again the captivity of the audience on this Hollywood style broadcasting 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Good night sweet girl Leora and thank you thank you thank you for one more amazing day 😇☺️😌

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

The only people I think who still remain “ faithful “ and never abandon watching her are the ones who hardly ever watch other apartments , let’s say the hardcore fans  . A more careful look at the posts here show that people who repeatedly and admittedly Leora “brought”  at RLC are bored , what new is about to see ? 

But of course , it is respected what they like and everyone can choose . But please , it is not only robotized masturbations now , it is just waiting to check if the cameras are “ empty “ at the other places to proceed . Anyway , it is what it is , 2-3 bates per week keep the audience interested and are enough for the praising 😁😆

I've watched her for 9+ years. Lost a lot of interest as she's been going backwards (and not forward) in life.  There are plenty of pretty girls on-line peeps can get attached to.  Hit up Chaturbate if its only about pussy and what goes inside.  But its sad to see the girl slowly deteriorate and not being all that she can be.

So I'll tune in 3-4x/week to see if she bought a new nightie or dildo. Maybe be creative and bate while standing on her head or sunctioning the dildo on the floor while she rides it (as she USE TO DO when she was interesting to watch).  For now, she just goes through the motions, having become more predictable. Newbies find her and think she's da bomb.

It's all a cycle.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Howard said:

I've watched her for 9+ years. Lost a lot of interest as she's been going backwards (and not forward) in life.  There are plenty of pretty girls on-line peeps can get attached to.  Hit up Chaturbate if its only about pussy and what goes inside.  But its sad to see the girl slowly deteriorate and not being all that she can be.

So I'll tune in 3-4x/week to see if she bought a new nightie or dildo. Maybe be creative and bate while standing on her head or sunctioning the dildo on the floor while she rides it (as she USE TO DO when she was interesting to watch).  For now, she just goes through the motions, having become more predictable. Newbies find her and think she's da bomb.

It's all a cycle.

Totally agree. If I get a chance to see Leora I only enjoy looking at her because, to me, she is eye-candy. Don't care for her repetitive masturbation shows and disliked her fake lesbian shows with Malia. Watching her walk around with sexy clothes, skimpy revealing clothes, half naked or totally naked is enough to satisfy my voyeur type teasing. Didn't mind watching her having sex with Paul years ago but today she doesn't suck cock or eat pussy. Sad - :sad:

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Totally agree. If I get a chance to see Leora I only enjoy looking at her because, to me, she is eye-candy. Don't care for her repetitive masturbation shows and disliked her fake lesbian shows with Malia. Watching her walk around with sexy clothes, skimpy revealing clothes, half naked or totally naked is enough to satisfy my voyeur type teasing. Didn't mind watching her having sex with Paul years ago but today she doesn't suck cock or eat pussy. Sad - :sad:

By not having a paid subscription or even the Free cams i can't see Anything anybody does and by the comments posted on here i feel like i have not missed a thing from rlc and i Really don't miss it. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

By not having a paid subscription or even the Free cams i can't see Anything anybody does and by the comments posted on here i feel like i have not missed a thing from rlc and i Really don't miss it. 

In the same boat as you. Not seeing anything until a free cam opens up makes it more special when "I can see"  - lol. From the little I catch and from all the talk - RLC is still boring and brutal as ever. Most of the talk is exaggerated ooohs and aaahs about absolutely nothing.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Howard said:

It's all a cycle.

If you want to see things as you describe , simply watch Ulyana 😉 I don’t think you will be disappointed even though being a matter of taste of course ☺️

• Confused 1