Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2021) Martina & Alberto #2

girlsfun

2 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

This lady is developing herself and her tools, and I hope that she will remain and continue to give us natural and spontaneous (Real Life) and not turn into acting and show.

This is a very old video. The site I got it from said they were posted 2-4 years ago. It's the first and only time I've ever seen her use a toy, but I don't have a sub, so I miss a lot. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

This is a very old video. The site I got it from said they were posted 2-4 years ago. It's the first and only time I've ever seen her use a toy, but I don't have a sub, so I miss a lot. 

Thanks for all your posts.. Appreciated mate 

💗

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2021 at 12:40 PM, tFighterPilot said:

(Content No Longer Available)

Oh ! The face expression of both tell it all. You know what it's used for: Bungee for public lice LOL !

@tFighterPilot Don't hesitate if you find other picture or video like this, we have to LOL ! Thank a lot ! Go for it my dear, love you !

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, ulysse123 said:

(Content No Longer Available)

What do we notice here: Alberto and Martina looking at the tv showing some pictures or videos of RLC with Nelly and Bogdan, thinking 'No there not better then us" or Taco is sleeping and dreaming about the time is was 'making' babies with his 4 legs girlfriend a few week ago ? What a happy family ! 

• 2 weeks later...