Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2021) Martina & Alberto #2

girlsfun

3 hours ago, yelt said:

Thank you Keeper31.  It is about the good qualities of the forum and making exceptions. Alberto and Martina seem to have a number of good friends and relatives back home that I imagine would like to visit with them but know about the situation with the cameras. And therefore with the exception of a couple of Martinas girlfriends, may not visit for that reason.  Her sister most likely knows about the cameras, but wanted to see how her younger sister is doing with school, her living situation and her medical conditions.  While we cannot prevent those with subscriptions from viewing her showering, the least we could do is give her some privacy from all others including myself.  I am sure her kids later in life would appreciate that as well. 

Get real, we don't want your fantasies 😅
Animated GIF

3 hours ago, yelt said:

Thank you Keeper31.  It is about the good qualities of the forum and making exceptions. Alberto and Martina seem to have a number of good friends and relatives back home that I imagine would like to visit with them but know about the situation with the cameras. And therefore with the exception of a couple of Martinas girlfriends, may not visit for that reason.  Her sister most likely knows about the cameras, but wanted to see how her younger sister is doing with school, her living situation and her medical conditions.  While we cannot prevent those with subscriptions from viewing her showering, the least we could do is give her some privacy from all others including myself.  I am sure her kids later in life would appreciate that as well. 

oh! funny how YOU decide what to see or not, do you work for RLC ? If you come to my house, I will tell you that thousand of peoples can see you on the net taking a shower but the decision is up to you: you want or not. And we all know that what appear in the net, stay on the net....in that situation, sorry but no privacy here. I don't mean that what you think is bad but Martina and Alberto and anyone how show up at there place..they all agree to be on the net because Martina and Alberto agree so ! I just hope that they tell there friends....

But if the reason was : I don't want to be ban because of posting video, that a good reason.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, yelt said:

The only good thing about RLC is that they have not allowed a camera to view any apartment that has contained children. Only adults are allowed to be shown, nude or otherwise.  Kudos to them on that point.

Anybody entering any of the apartments is obviously made aware of the cameras...they would have to be, by law. Allowing a camera to run while she is showering without her knowledge, would/could never happen.  She would have agreed to this, and signed a document allowing the event to happen.

As for privacy...this is not applicable in this case. The apartments are setup as voyeur entertainment. Afterall, you wouldn't buy a petshop, and not allow anyone in to view the animals you have for sale.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2021 at 9:01 AM, SPYING 1 said:

Според теб кого Мартина предпочита да има в леглот

(Content No Longer Available)

Please,repost!!!Please so much!!!

• Like 1