Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2021) Martina & Alberto #2

girlsfun

27 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Hi  @lan. I got a notification that you mentioned my username in a post in Martina & Alberto Videos, but it was deleted before I could read it. Would you mind reposting it here, please? Thanks. 

You have the wrong person mentioned but I'll correct it.

2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I don't understand, this is the notification I received.

1686024811_2021-10-1805_11_17-Greenshot.png.2869308469bf8039dc93e566cf86b188.png 

"Ian" is what I typed in, why was it the wrong user?

He also sent me a PM. It said the same thing in the PM. I also posted a new link in the video topic, did you also change that one?

10 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I don't understand, this is the notification I received.

1686024811_2021-10-1805_11_17-Greenshot.png.2869308469bf8039dc93e566cf86b188.png 

"Ian" is what I typed in, why was it the wrong user?

when you mention the user by notification you had ian and not lan.  The first letter was an L instead of an i.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

when you mention the user by notification you had ian and not lan.  The first letter was an L instead of an i.

It's too bad they can't make a lower case "l" look different from an upper case "I". They're identical. Thanks for the fix. 

• Upvote 1

@ARMY SNIPERMy friend.. I guess she became a bad girl after she met Nelly.. Nelly seduced her and started to have affairs with her and the innocent girl liked this so much.. I remember very well when she joined fivevor six women who had shower together she was very shy and that was very clear.. But now she is a prof.. Good for her.. But still lovable ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

@ARMY SNIPERMy friend.. I guess she became a bad girl after she met Nelly.. Nelly seduced her and started to have affairs with her and the innocent girl liked this so much.. I remember very well when she joined fivevor six women who had shower together she was very shy and that was very clear.. But now she is a prof.. Good for her.. But still lovable ...

I want to remember Martina as she Once was. A Good Girl.        Turn Around Spinning GIF by DEEPSYSTEM

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...